Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
Download the hack and The Troubleshooting of the Battlefield Heroes Hack
02-12-2011, 11:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013, 04:52 AM by Samzor.)
Download the hack and The Troubleshooting of the Battlefield Heroes Hack
[Image: nvqwas.png]
The Newest Troubleshooting of the Newest Hack

1. If your Battlefield Heroes hack is white when the menu is on, ignore it! It will go away when the menu is closed or when a map is loaded. To reopen, just clock 'Insert'. For example, this is NOT a error.

Click to Enlarge.

2. If the injection process failed, download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 runtime. The file is needed as it contains .dlls that your computer will not have.
3. If your game play crashes, it is probably because your are injecting the hack into the game when it is at a loading process. Inject it on the Character Selection Page!
4. The aimbot is x3 better than the previous one. It aims more often. But sometimes, it still DOES NOT aim. This is not your problem. This just proves the aimbot is more harder to detect. If you are a (Soon-to-Become-Hacker) status, you will not have this feature, so ignore it.

Requirements
-Computer
-MMOhaxCDS.exe (2011)
-MMOhax account
-Battlefield Heroes Installed
-Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 runtime (Download at http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/...px?id=5555)
-Windows Xp/Vista/7 (Mac is not supported)

Steps to Injecting the Hack
(Video Included Click Here)
1. Launch BFHeroes.exe from the homepage.
2. Open MMOhaxCDS.
3. Log-in to your MMOhax Account.
4. Wait for your game to load to the 'Character Selection Page' before selecting hack as this may be the reason why the hack crashed the program.
3. Select Your Game (Battlefield Heroes)
4. The hack's menu will automatically open. Select your desired information here (there will be a chance to change later).
5. Chose your character and click 'Play Now'.
6. Start your game.
(Injecting the hack during map loading time may also crash your computer, but you can inject after the map loading also)
I recommend you inject the hack AFTER the map loading as it WILL NOT turn your screen partly white, as it did if you inject it in the character selection page. The screen will remain as it is so you won't be confused.

This page is NOT for public hackers as the VIP menu is TOTALLY different than the public menu.

Why You Should Trust MMOhax
Here is a proof screenshot of one of my previous gameplays at Victory Village, Capture the Flag. I got a score over 7000. This proves that the MMOhax aimbot is way more better. Get it sometime soon?

Click to Enlarge

AIMBOT IS ONLY FOR VIPS
02-12-2011, 12:18 PM,
RE: Troubleshooting of Newest Battlefield Heroes Hack (Colour)
lol i just played with chick86 this night ^^
02-12-2011, 03:55 PM,
wow ,, i always play bfh with a microwave >_>
02-12-2011, 10:39 PM,
Hey i would not inject the hack after map loading , because the punkbuster is on Wink

For other vip hacks ( bfh) u will get banned if u have open the tool Wink
03-12-2011, 03:52 AM,
Injecting the hack when PunkBuster is on gets you banned? No it doesn't. It will make you lag for a second. Punkbuster would probably think you internet is laggy. And it can't screenshot you cause you've got a screenshot blocker.
03-12-2011, 05:19 AM,
RE: Troubleshooting the Newest Battlefield Heroes Hack
When that will be public ?!?!?! in my screen didnt show that.. r.r
03-12-2011, 05:44 AM,
(03-12-2011, 05:19 AM)henrique1997 Wrote: When that will be public ?!?!?! in my screen didnt show that.. r.r

Its only for VIP.
Sorry for my bad English.
I from Russia)))
03-12-2011, 05:59 AM,
@Charles what i mean is on other hacks u maybe get banned so i dont
do it that way because its a big risk ( if u playing on good account).

-Power
03-12-2011, 06:34 AM,
Of course! When you are playing on a good account, you shouldn't take the risk. But this is only if you want to. Otherwise, complete the settings on the good account. I'm a daredevil. I do take huge risks. But I don't really care 'cause MMOhax updates the hack often. Also, there is no other way of getting banned unless EvenBalance (Punkbuster) detects it. I got reported 47 times so far (I checked my recordes) and I'm still not banned. MMOhax's aimbots are amazing.
03-12-2011, 06:11 PM,
Yeah thats what i mean. I agree^^

-Power