Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Superman: Earth One.
28-10-2010, 12:37 PM,
Superman: Earth One.
[Image: 15325_400x600.jpg]

Forget everything you know about The Man of Steel and brace yourself for a staggering new take on the world's most popular Super Hero.

Best-selling, Hugo Award-winning writer J. Michael Straczynski (BRAVE AND THE BOLD, Thor, Babylon 5) and red-hot rising star artist Shane Davis (GREEN LANTERN, SUPERMAN/BATMAN) team up for this exciting launch of the EARTH ONE graphic novel series. Set in an all-new continuity re-imagining DC's top heroes, EARTH ONE is a new wave of original, stand-alone graphic novels produced by the top writers and artists in the industry. The groundbreaking new line rockets into effect right here with the Super Hero who started it all – Superman!

What would happen if the origin of The Man of Tomorrow were introduced today for the very first time? Return to Smallville and experience the journey of Earth's favorite adopted son as he grows from boy to Superman like you've never seen before!
28-10-2010, 11:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-10-2010, 11:24 PM by GentleF.)
RE: Superman: Earth One.
smalliville comic ;O?
[Image: 84cc5e6c2e7d4001b6260e0.gif]
28-10-2010, 11:37 PM,
Superman existed before Smallville TV series was made.. Tongue
[Image: sitelogo.png]
02-02-2011, 02:39 AM,
Why is DC so popular here?
02-02-2011, 04:00 AM,
What?
02-02-2011, 04:54 AM,
Well, just taking a look at the Off-Topic section, I've seen a lot of DC things. I am accustomed to the BFH forums and on the Off-Topic section, it is usually just random crap everywhere. For some reason, it's DC focused here.
02-02-2011, 05:44 AM,
You should familiarise yourself with characters from both Marvel and DC for what you're saying is wrong.
02-02-2011, 06:17 AM,
Sorry. I do see there are both subjects here. Of course, I wouldn't know the difference between Marvel and DC. The only actual super-hero person I like and know about is Spider-Man. Other than that, I am in the dark. If you want to talk to me about a subject, I like Halo and Star Wars and I'm getting to know my Touhou.