Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Check If You Are Banned From GGC Stream
24-12-2011, 06:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 25-12-2011, 02:39 AM by MMOhax.)
How to Check If You Are Banned From GGC Stream
I made this thread so everyone knows about the GGC banlist. Hopefully people won't be asking why they are kicked by PB (Punkbuster) all the time as it gets really annoying. So next time you want support on PB kicks, check here first.

How to check if you are on the banlist.

1. Go to http://www.ggc-stream.com/ and make an account.

2. Go to http://www.ggc-stream.com/banlist/export/index/game/bfh and download the banlist.

3. Open the .dat in NotePad

4. Press Ctrl+F

5. Type in your character name and search it.

6. It will give you the reason. But if you can't find it, you are not on the banlist.

7. If you are banned, go to your "My Ticket" section in your menu and submit an appeal.

I hope this has helped.

Best Luck,
Coolboyman
18-02-2012, 07:48 PM,
RE: How to Check If You Are Banned From GGC Stream
Thx! I'm not banned. Big Grin
[Image: penguin.gif]
29-07-2012, 02:30 PM,
Can you be unbanned like pay a certain amount of money what about Punkbuster i got banned from it using detected hacks

i know using detected hack was dumb but it was worth it
30-07-2012, 05:40 AM,
(29-07-2012, 02:30 PM)rakwan Wrote: Can you be unbanned like pay a certain amount of money what about Punkbuster i got banned from it using detected hacks

i know using detected hack was dumb but it was worth it

LOL? You mean bribe the ggc stream ppl? You can give it a try, but I find it highly unlikely they will accept it--unless its quite a bit of money Smile
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu