Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Poll: Will You Be Attending?
This poll is closed.
I will join the contest
73.33%
33 73.33%
I will not join the contest
6.67%
3 6.67%
I'm not sure if I will join
13.33%
6 13.33%
I don't know how to film
6.67%
3 6.67%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
VIP Membership Contest / VIP-Mitgliedschaft Contest (Expires Feb 29, 2012)
04-01-2012, 04:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 14-02-2012, 03:44 AM by Coolboyman.)
Exclamation  VIP Membership Contest / VIP-Mitgliedschaft Contest (Expires Feb 29, 2012)
Postponed : The Contest is postponed because...
- minim of 15 videos need to be sumbitted

VIP MEMBERSHIP CONTEST

Permission Has Been Given By "Coolboyman" to "CaptenPat" to update this thread when/if I'm not here.

Video Contest Requirements Simple
-video
-any shooter game
-about anything
-code will be sent to the upload source if you are winner to prove that you are the account owner.

****So with this rule change, all videos that you previously uploaded on your account still counts. DO NOT POST COMMENTS, DESCRIPTIONS, VIDEOS, THAT LINK TO OTHER HACKS. THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT TIME**** And if you're going to hack, please use MMOhax.

MMOhax Members,
We are proud to present this amazing chance to win your very own VIP membership for 1-2 Months. This contest is about which member of MMOhax can make the best video about their game. The Prize is VIP membership. It will be described later in the topic.

NO Hack Requirements
The video DOES NOT need to be a hacking video as the hack is to make the video better. If you don't use any hacks or just a wallhack and you do a good job, your video may be overlooked by some. So once again, your video DOES NOT need to contain hack.

Topic of the Video
And this is the next part. It can be about anything. ANYTHING includes ALL multiplayer Shooter Games (e.x. Battlefield 2, Battlefield Bad Company, Crossfire, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield 3, etc.). In these videos, you can have fun with your abilities, make random moments happen, etc. So with this many varities of choices, we wish the best of luck to all videos.

The rules are simple. Your video or description must include a link to MMOhax (either to forum page or main page) or it will not count. And trust me when I say the better the quality, the better chance.

Trial Moderators, Moderators, Testers, Beta - Testers, Super Moderators and our Administrator will be voting for their favorite video. Each person has gets 3 votes.

Recommended Software
1st. Fraps (Trial Version is 30 second time limit per video.)
2nd. Hypercam (Fail Graphics)

*** IMPORTANT*** You can't steal someone else's video. We will know. Also, if you are a winner, we will PM a code to your YouTube or Xfire and you must be able to tell us that code or the vid isn't yours. You must upload to YouTube or XFire. If you have mutiple videos, please give us the link to your YouTube or XFire Channel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIP-Mitgliedschaft CONTEST

MMOhax Mitglieder,
Wir sind stolz darauf, euch diese erstaunliche Möglichkeit, auf eine VIP-Mitgliedschaft für 1-2 Monate zu gewinnen. Der Konstest ist einfach, das MMOhax Mitglied, dass das beste Video macht gewinnt. Der Preis ist VIP-Mitgliedschaft. Es wird später in diesem Thema weiter beschrieben.

Die Regeln sind einfach. Dein Video muss in der Beschreibung einen Link zu MMOhax enthalten (entweder Forum oder Hauptseite) oder es wird nicht gezählt. Und glauben uns, wenn ich sage, desto besser die Qualität, desto besser die Chancen.

Trial-Moderatoren, Moderatoren, Tester, Beta - Tester, Super Moderatoren und unser Administrator wird für sein Lieblings-Video stimmen. Jeder hat 3 Stimmen.

Empfohlene Software
1. Fraps (Trial Version ist 30 Sekunden Zeitlimit pro Video.)
2. Hypercam (Fail Graphics)

*** WICHTIG *** Du darfst nicht das Video von jemand anderem klauen. Wir werden dies überprüfen. Außerdem müssen die Videos im Januar 2012 hochgeladen werden, oder wir werden sie nicht akzeptieren. Lade sie auf YouTube oder XFire hoch. Wenn du mehrere Videos hast, bitte gebe uns den Link zu deinem YouTube oder XFire Channel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!

1st Place Winner gets 2 Months of VIP Membership that accesses our premium hacks.
2nd Place Winner gets 1 Month of VIP Membership that accesses our premium hacks.
3rd Place Winner gets 1 Month of VIP Membership that accesses our premium hacks.
------
1. Platz Der Gewinner erhält 2 Monate VIP-Mitgliedschaft, und Zugriff auf unsere VIP Hacks
2. Platz Der Gewinner erhält 1 Monat von VIP-Mitgliedschaft, und Zugriff auf unsere VIP Hacks.
3. Platz Gewinner erhält 1 Monat VIP-Mitgliedschaft, und Zugriff auf unsere VIP Hacks.

Contest ends on January 31st, 2012. Winners will be announced during the first week of February once the voting has been completed.

Der Konstest endet am 31 Januar 2012. Der Gewinner wird in der ersten Februar Woche bekanntgegeben.

Please post the links to your video(s) in this thread. They will be added to our list. Good luck to all hackers!

Bitte poste die Links zu deinem Video in diesem Thread. Diese werden zu unserer Liste hinzugefügt. Viel glück an alle Hacker!

"German translation from CaptenPat"

"Deutsche Übersetzung von CaptenPat"

Current Entries.../ Aktuelle Einträge...

1. NucularFusion :

2. Coolboyman :

3. Andreas555 :

4. CaptenPat :

5. unconnect :

6. HanScope :

7. konnes100 :

8. MM0haxBFH :

9. deathdealer364 :

10. ICU :

Keep up with the entries! Smile
04-01-2012, 07:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2012, 11:20 AM by Coolboyman.)
RE: VIP Membership Contest (Ends January 31st, 2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5jgqYQBN...tube_gdata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4HioXBiM...tube_gdata
It's going to be funny if I win...
04-01-2012, 07:51 AM,
(04-01-2012, 04:22 AM)Coolboyman Wrote:
VIP MEMBERSHIP CONTEST

MMOhax Members,

[size=medium]Prizes
PrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizes
[size=small]
1st Place Winner gets 2 Months of VIP Membership that accesses our premium hacks.
2nd Place Winner gets 1 Month of VIP Membership that accesses our premium hacks.
3rd Place Winner gets 1 Month of VIP Membership that accesses our premium hacks.

why not
1st place-3 months free
2nd place-2 months free
3rd place-1 month free

im confused about that
04-01-2012, 08:27 AM,
Good luck everyone thats Gonna make a video Wink
04-01-2012, 08:55 AM,
(04-01-2012, 07:51 AM)ICU Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 04:22 AM)Coolboyman Wrote:
VIP MEMBERSHIP CONTEST

MMOhax Members,

[size=medium]Prizes
PrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizesPrizes
[size=small]

why not
1st place-3 months free
2nd place-2 months free
3rd place-1 month free

im confused about that
I thought that 3 months VIP membership is too much.
04-01-2012, 06:41 PM,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB86zzI6YbY yeah i hope i win because i realy want to own with this hack because its undetected and very good
04-01-2012, 08:46 PM,
is ok i show my old video? whit other account banned? Big Grin haha

05-01-2012, 12:40 AM,
you need to reupload it cause the video must show that it was uploaded after jan 2012 which also shows that you own it.
05-01-2012, 11:01 AM,
RE: VIP Membership Contest / VIP-Mitgliedschaft Contest (Expires Jan 2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwdv2GZ9LxA
05-01-2012, 02:10 PM,
RE: VIP Membership Contest / VIP-Mitgliedschaft Contest (Expires Jan 31, 2012)
Excellent vid And.