Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anti-PunkBuster & GGC-Stream Servers (BFH)
26-02-2012, 02:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 28-02-2012, 06:21 AM by Coolboyman.)
Information  Anti-PunkBuster & GGC-Stream Servers (BFH)

Current Servers:

Server Name: 24/7 Awesome Maps Angel (Found: February 23rd - Last updated: February 25th)
Bookmark Link: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/book...7f49ce14ef

Server Name: Have a FUN Angel (Found: February 24th - Last updated: February 26th)
Bookmark Link: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/book...7fc30715ee

Server Name: Doses Chillout Shy (Found: February 22nd - Last updated: February 22th)
Bookmark Link: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/book...d1d6000811

-------------------------------------------

I just wanted to make a thread about all the servers which DO NOT stream GGC-Stream and HAVE an outdated Punkbuster. Servers which do not stream GGC means that if your account is originally banned, you can play here. Having an server with an outdated Punkbuster means that hacks have a less probability of being detected.

If you find a server, please post below and it will be added.

Please use this format...

Server Name:
Server Bookmark Link:

The best way to find a bookmark link is on autoadmin.info. There, you can find servers and test them. Once you click on a server, you will see a "Bookmark Server" button. Click it and you will be redirected to the bookmark page. Copy the URL and that will be the bookmark link.

Do not make your hack WAY to obvious. You may get kicked by server admin. If a server is full, join the next one on the list or wait for a opening.

If you get kicked by Punkbuster on a server, post below and we will carefully investigate. If we do see that it has been enabled, we will take it off the list. You will see a Huh face beside the server if we are investigating. If you see a Angel face, it means the server should be fine. If you see a Shy face, the server should be okay. If you see a Angry face, be careful on the server as an admin may be suspicious.

Note: If you get banned from the server, join the next one. This is not to be afraid of. It's just a server. You have lots of other servers to play from.

You will notice when you get banned with a message that may look like this...

(Your Player Name) is being banned. Reason: ----

Note: If you get kicked because of this message...

(Your Player Name) is being kicked. Reason: ----

...then just join the server again.

Best Regards,
Coolboyman
26-02-2012, 02:28 AM,
RE: Anti-PunkBuster & GGC-Stream Servers (BFH)
A few and really easy things u guys have to do is PLEASE DONT kill Mando in stealth , Dont shoot across tress or really far from others , as a mando dont shoot all targets in 1 pick just kill 1 go back come back for another prey , Just play like a normal player but use AIMBOT just for ur advantage not make a fun of it because then u get banned which is not good for us Smile

Please add some more tricks or info so that we hack safely . I cant think of any because it pretty late here might crash in few minutes haha would think of some tomorrow .

Keep Killing !
Thanks
26-02-2012, 03:31 AM,
I'm stupid. Because I diden't understand Tongue
26-02-2012, 03:38 AM,
(26-02-2012, 03:31 AM)BFH-Haxor Wrote: I'm stupid. Because I diden't understand Tongue
Basicly, it means that when you are on these servers, you are at the lowest chance of getting caught. (Not that the hack is highly detectable. It's highly undetectable since 2011 Big Grin). This is just to make you comfortable or if you were previously banned.
26-02-2012, 08:46 AM,
Thanks! (I HATE GGC)
[Image: penguin.gif]
26-02-2012, 09:08 AM,
(26-02-2012, 08:46 AM)Moe Wrote: Thanks! (I HATE GGC)
I hate GGC too. Some say they have over 2000+ bans.
26-02-2012, 04:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-02-2012, 04:34 PM by DrLucifer.)
hmmm my account valu time: 8month ago and this account so celeb called hacker

im hight lvl with mando soldier gunner ( Nat - Royal )

i dont got banned by admin EA just admin serv normal Vip/Mod/Admin dont like very me so that it..

for EA im live again for play all serv Big Grin

let fun little time Big Grin
So my trick is working Wink

26-02-2012, 11:47 PM,
You can get banned from EA if you make your hack WAY to obvious. You entire account can get locked down.
01-03-2012, 07:23 PM,
coolboy how you get gold weapons ?
i need new weapons and outfits i have 100 funds Sad
i want svd,ninja outfit how i get that stuff
with 100 funds ?
i need to get free outfits or funds Big Grin
i want unimited Big Grin
01-03-2012, 08:12 PM,
uhmm is the bfh hack (wall hack) now to for vip (6)