Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Poll: Do you want a MMOhax xfire community?
This poll is closed.
Yes
50.00%
3 50.00%
No
16.67%
1 16.67%
I don't use xfire
33.33%
2 33.33%
You need to change some information
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Xfire Community?
18-03-2012, 03:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 18-03-2012, 04:11 AM by baseballfan13.)
Question  Xfire Community?
I was thinking about creating a Xfire community since there are so many people and it is another way to talk if problems on the site happens again or just talking in general. So, what is your opinion?

Short Name: mmohax
That name is available!
?-Your community's short name appears in the URL, must only contain lowercase letters and numbers, and can never be changed.
Full Name:MMORPG
?-Your community's full name can have spaces and special characters, and can be changed at any time.
Type: Clan
Guild
Team
Squad
League
Cult
Corporation
Club
Group - I chose this
?-The type is cosmetic. Pick what you want!
Member Limit: Unlimited- Over 30,000 members
?-By limiting members to 300, you are creating a Core community that has all the features Xfire offers. Unlimited communities allow many more people to join, but the member list will not show up in your client.
Description:The superior site for MMO bots, hacks, exploits, and more. We supply Battlefield Heroes Hacks, CrimeCraft Hacks, War Inc Hacks.
Web Site URL:mmohax.com
Who can view?: Everyone or members only- I chose members only
Who can join?: People can apply to join- I chose this one
People have to be invited
Anyone can join
I want your opinions and please leave comments below regarding the community. Btw, I didn't create it yet because I needed your thoughts.

19-03-2012, 07:00 AM,
RE: Xfire Community?
I don't Know...
S-Moderator of MMOhax

more than 5 years on MMOhax | Proud S-Moderator of MMOhax

If you have any questions feel free to not send me a Private Message!