Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Imposter Information
20-03-2012, 06:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 20-03-2012, 06:25 AM by Coolboyman.)
Imposter Information
Dear Community,

I was a little bored and decided to make a thread to warn the community. There has been a lot of people using famous nicknames. Please beware that users will be able to enter a random name and pretend to be someone they are not. For example, I can make myself with a name of Chuck Norris but in reality, I'm not him. You may not impersonate ANYONE. If we catch you impersonating anyone, you will be given a strong ban.

Even with this warning, many people will continue to do so. As we know, there was one idiot who pretended to be MMOhax's "Sub-Account" and asked VIPs for their log-in information. This is not allowed. Members, please report the post, chat or private message right away if someone is doing so.

The staffs will never ask anyone for their information randomly in any case. Please beware.

Our Current Staff Team includes...

Administrator,
- MMOhax

Super Moderators,
- Rong
- armageddon x
- Samzor
- Coolboyman

Moderators,
- Hamburg18
- Nightmare
- CaptenPat
- Bigkone2001

Testers,
- excavasion
- amagenoob

Affiliate Support,
- Odies

* If I have missed you, please edit the post. Thanks *

This is the list of are our current staff team. They are the only ones you should trust. Please do not trust other impostors.

- Coolboyman