Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MMOhax TeamSpeak Info
26-03-2012, 03:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012, 08:05 AM by Coolboyman.)
MMOhax TeamSpeak Info
Teamspeak ID: 209.15.226.35:10417

Hello MMOhax Community!

The staff team has decided to get our very own Teamspeak sever! This way, we will be able to have live voice support.

There is no need to be shy. Our staffs are always kind and supportive.

If you don't have a mic. or just don't want to talk, you can mute your microphone and just use the text box.

You can always go there to have fun too! There are channels tagged with games on the server. You can have fun and enjoy hacking with the community!

Vips get their own channel! They can talk with their friends and all! They will also get their own tag [VIP].

We will never ask for information unless you ask for a favor. Staffs will be tagged with [Super Mod], [Moderator] etc. Any imposers will be banned.

There is to be no rudeness on the server. Once caught, you will be kicked or probably banned if it is seriously racist or inappropriate.

Have fun! Also, if you encounter any problems, comment below and we will try to fix it. We will also answer any questions if you need.

How to download TS3...

1. Please visit their website by clicking HERE.

2. Select your computer type and download. The good thing is, this program works on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod too!

3. Once downloaded, follow their guild-lines and install.

4. Open the client.

5. Chose a nickname and all. Your nickname can be edited in the client so no worries!

6. Once you are done editing your profile, you are ready to begin. Click "Connection" on the top left hand side. Then, click "Connect". A window will pop up asking you for the server. In the "Server Address" section, paste in "209.15.226.35:10417". That is our server address. Press "Connect".

7. You are in!

Some Helpful Stuff...

- To change your name, double click your name and your name will be highlighted. Type in a new name and click enter.
- Some channels are password protected. You will not be able to enter then unless and staff comes.
- If you wish to have a private channel to just yourself and some of your friends, you need to become VIP.
- (VIP ONLY) To make a channel, right click any white spot on the client interface and click "Create Channel". You will be able to set up a name and a password. The entire channel is at your command!

Best Regards,
Coolboyman
26-03-2012, 05:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012, 05:49 AM by Unconnect.)
RE: MMOhax TeamViewer Info
Yeah! Joined TS3 server but i am [Guest]

How to change that?
Also that is not TeamViewer it is Team Speak Smile
26-03-2012, 07:30 AM,
Sorry, I'll change you soon. Sorry about the name, I'll change right away.
26-03-2012, 09:31 PM,
im not vip right now on channel stands im guest
26-03-2012, 09:38 PM,
(26-03-2012, 09:31 PM)mister2000 Wrote: im not vip right now on channel stands im guest

When moderator will be in TS3 He will change then.
27-03-2012, 03:40 AM,
Bug  RE: MMOhax TeamViewer Info
Im not VIP in Teamspeak
07-04-2012, 01:45 AM,
RE: MMOhax TeamSpeak Info
S-Moderator of MMOhax

more than 5 years on MMOhax | Proud S-Moderator of MMOhax

If you have any questions feel free to not send me a Private Message!

07-04-2012, 01:52 AM,
i tink every one should only wait a bit more

(i'm not telling any one to wait with shout i only make them know)
i am not a big c++ teached i am still small but if i helped rep me + Smile
09-04-2012, 08:47 AM,
I wont let me connect. did it just go offline?
17-08-2012, 11:36 PM,
Does anyone have the new TS info?