Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Copywrites
22-04-2012, 10:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 22-04-2012, 12:53 PM by Coolboyman.)
More Copywrites
Don't you just hate it when you have like 5 videos containing other people's material being copywrited and spammed across YouTube advertising other companies? I do...

This is my note #2 for these useless videos. Do not trust them. These are scammers with no life -.- If they actually "had" a working hack, don't you think they'd be making their own videos by now with their "own" company spammed across? LOL Just don't trust them. Well the good thing is that they copied a video where I spammed a few times soUndecided I hope that screws them up Big Grin

Original Link:

Copywrite Links:

The funny thing is, if you read the description of the copywrite links, I think the noob is trying to pretend the "" isn't there because this is the description of the video...

Get it now, only at : (Other LINK)

Battlefield Heroes Aimbot April 2012
Visit our MMOhax homepage at (Other LINK) (Skip the ad at top right conner.)

Enjoy the hack!

Read who is at the end... MMOhax! ROFL, looks who's pretending to be a boss... ._. Well it's obvious they know what MMOhax is, so if you are the noob copywriter, then listen to this, you have no skill and you will never in your life become a pro coder like MMOhax Big Grin

I hope I've made my point. Just don't trust these videos. There full of scams around YT.

- Coolboyman
22-04-2012, 11:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 22-04-2012, 11:18 AM by mmohacksrox.)
RE: More Copywrites
U can report their youtube account
[Image: M5Bqb.png]