Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Important Feature Request
24-04-2012, 10:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012, 12:59 PM by cluong.)
Important Feature Request
Features that would be nice:

*Fix for running the hack in fullscreen. Currently the game crashes constantly and doesnt aim properly in full screen

*An option that allows changing the degree from the mouse position that the aimbot snaps to for players/npcs. Presently when enabling aim bot it snaps to whereever the hell it wants (even if its the npc that is the furthest away). There should be an option to change it so it only snaps to at most 30 degrees from the cursor position. Moreover, since there is already an option to view distance for npcs/players, add an option to only snap to close players first instead of all players.

Please add a button or some kind of info that explains how to enable and use this. I cant seem to find any kind of instructions anywhere.

Please add an option to save past cursor colors and all editable data in the hack.

Possibly add a rate at which the aimbot can snap to targets. Presently it snaps to them instantly which IMO looks suspicious. In other words, an option that makes it so we can adjust how fast the character rotates or snaps to targets.

An option to adjust the time interval between random targets such as head and body. At this time it bounces between head and body insanely fast and makes it so you cant see anything really on the screen while the bot is active.

Please add an option to enable and disable the aimbot that does not require holding the button down.

An option to hide the UI would be also really nice.

**most important

*Please create a guide for using this that shows all key bindings!!

Thank you for your epic skills!

you rock sir!
25-04-2012, 04:58 AM,
RE: Important Feature Request
I agree with this guy, the game crashes and everytime I try to aimbot, it aims to a npc/mob that is far away and unseeable. All his requests are exactly what I was thinking! It would greatly make the Hack much better.
25-04-2012, 05:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 25-04-2012, 05:16 AM by amagenoob.)
First: I didn't create the hack, MMOHAX did.
Second: you press insert to close/open the menu.
Third: Use the aimbot in third person mode as it works best and will go to targets in your cross hairs range and wont go crazy.

Finally use the Ctrl left key to use aimbot.

All other features will possibly be added in the future.
25-04-2012, 09:48 AM,
Thanks for the update! I hope some of the features get added Big Grin