Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When i can get banned?
01-05-2012, 05:09 AM,
When i can get banned?
Hey guys i just wanna ask , when ea can ban me in bfh.
I dunno if its right but i think if someone records u using no spread,
they cant ban u?
But if someone reports u with video in which u shoot stealthed mandos they can ban u?
01-05-2012, 05:21 AM,
RE: When i can get banned?
I doubt No Spread leads to a ban because someone or somepeople could be shooting you somewhere else and it make look like the person who killed you have no spread when they don't. So for no spread, I don't think there will be a ban unless a hacker does it continuesly.

As for stealth, yes they will ban you.

But these only happen if the reporter has a video or EA won't accept it. <= As stated in their agreement.
01-05-2012, 05:28 AM,
So the chances that u can get banned is pretty small? <<< I mean its EA Big Grin
01-05-2012, 05:35 AM,
yes
01-05-2012, 05:37 AM,
Yes, But if you spent money on game, i still wouldnt suggest shooting stealthed people.
At least not constantly... I mean, when I was on top of my bfh gaming skill (and I mean realy top without hack) I was shooting stealthed people without hack. So, killing a guy once, is luck, 2 times is sucpicious, and 3 times same guy recording, can get you in trouble. short ranges are such a problem, but long are.
01-05-2012, 06:09 AM,
So rule : No spread yes, Stealthed mando no ( Long range)
01-05-2012, 06:18 AM,
I dont even thin they should have stealth in the game first of all what if a guy gets lucky and just starts shooting randomly and kills like 4 stealthed commandoes 3 times but hes not hacking just luck or what ever that guy would be banned for no reason -.-
[Image: M5Bqb.png]
01-05-2012, 08:41 AM,
i know that before i even knew or heard of the hack (i was a beta tester) i would blindly fire in front/around of me at all times. i mean sheiiiit you got infinite ammo and reloads only 3 seconds, hit something an pop on your DoT and you found yourself a commando. i HATED being sniped from right in front of my face. i got accused of hacking a looooooot back then just for the simple fact that if u pay attention there's always main camp/snipe spots that almost all commandos use in each map. i will admit tho, thanks to MMOHAX my gameplay has improved significantly on my commando. even if i was V.I.P. i still wouldn't use aimbot, it just seems rather pointless to. On that note id also think that unless your a commando with aimbot and no recoil/spread thats probably the only class that isn't DIRECTLY obvious to hacking. any regular player will know that gunners don't hit every shot nor do soldiers lol. if your worried about getting busted by another player, just play cautious while firing at mid/long range.
01-05-2012, 11:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2012, 12:08 PM by kingstrl.)
BFH Tongue

For example if I become vip,what I have to do to change the "hack jobs", how to auto aim, etc.? ...

Oh , and other thing auto aim just work with mando , can't work with Solider and Gunner?