Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
detected or not?
10-11-2010, 11:31 PM,
detected or not?
i play the hole morning now and i was not one time kicked by PB. I play with royal hero and on two different server. 1 was salty&brezel and the other was a rent private one but i can not swear, that the hack is not detected. i play in 2 hours again with another account and tell u all,if its detected or not.. when someone else have news about detected or not please tell us all in the forum...:-/
p.s: MMO. i will thx u for this. i play often, before i found ur side and i was always killed by players who play with lvl 30 against me with lvl 12,13 and so but till i have ur hack im lvl up. BUT i only use the radar. no aim , no esp and so.. but hack is hack and i REALY realy love ur side. plz stay a long time alive with ur side and ur work.. UR GREAT MMO
10-11-2010, 11:46 PM,
RE: detected or not?
(10-11-2010, 10:52 PM)Novocain Wrote: I played for 1.5 hours straight without any detection (Windows XP SP3)

As HeroFall writes some players have experienced this without it being caused by a hack, rather by PunkBuster.

Make sure to run pbsetup again (form their homepage)
There is already another thread about this. Please look through the forum before making another thread.
[Image: sitelogo.png]