Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few good ways to not get caught.
24-06-2012, 05:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 24-06-2012, 05:59 AM by bloodbane23.)
A few good ways to not get caught.
Ok so I posted this on the public bfh hack area and thought that it woulden't get the same attention as it would here so....

just to point a few more things out.

1. you CAN shoot mandos in stealth for the most part wait till they use some ability of theirs since there's almost always an animated light effect that says "I AM RIGHT HERE SHOOT ME NOW!!!!"

2. You can also, since you can see where they are walk your fire over thier area and then when you see numbers focus your fire in on it so it looks like an accident, and be sure to point this out to them when they accuse you of hacks......
example:
target: HACKER!! you shot me in stealth
you: damn lucky too I was shooting randomly and saw numbers and so I kept on shooting.
target: grr.... sigh fine.

Even if you think the above excuse its bullcruddy its still VERY possible to do so since you DO see numbers when doing damage and if you see some numbers in the open hell yes your going to focus in that area.

3. Getting 15-30 kills in one game against other people your level says only 2 things which depend on circumstance. IE
1. low level account playing on mid to high level servers getting insane kills = HACKER ALERT HACKER ALERT.
2. mid to high level account playing on low level servers getting insane kills = PRO PRO PRO OMFG NOOBBASHER its not a problem just pwn the Little bastards all day and theres no problem even if they say IM REPORTING YOU HACKER its really not that big of a deal since when I play on my toon which is lvl 20 and I pwn lvl 5's for the giggles its just fun and not really against any rules.... you sorta get the idea?

4. The whole Idea to not getting caught is to play well enough on your own to be recognized as a good player and that really pulls the heat off of you.

5. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH..... talk to people say hi how are you or hell, damn your guys stink
talk to people silent people who do uber amounts of kills who get called hacker and then leave the server is proving the point that you are a hacker.

6. There is no real way to prove you are not a hacker and no solid way to prove you ARE a hacker so long as you dont go overkill on shit. Which means that you shoulden't say NO IM NOT A HACKER OH NO I WOULD NEVER DO THAT and be a moronic dumbass just play a cocky pro asswipe who's somewhat better than they are but all things in moderation.

7. try and keep your accuracy below .300 to .400 for gunners and soldiers Mandos keep it below approx .600

8. keep it loose and try to be pro without hacks since when you DO you use hacks its soooooo much better hehe......

Enjoy.
Cool Cool Cool
30-06-2012, 09:17 PM,
RE: A few good ways to not get caught.
Good information Big Grin
30-06-2012, 10:19 PM,
good tips thanks for them Smile
16-10-2013, 01:06 PM,
Just bumping this to give a better chance of it getting read.
16-10-2013, 10:08 PM,
I did not start hacking until my third hero made level 30. I got sick of the hackers and EA did nothing in 2 years of playing. So I played fire with fire. I suggest you use mostly skill and rarely your aim key. In 4 years of BFH the only ones who knew I was hacking were the hackers themselves (I used to own them ingame). Anyway, I made it to 40 million points and #11 on the leaderboard before getting caught (by a silent Punkbuster update that showed the wallhack in my screenshots). Another suggestion---IF your playing a gunner or soldier---dont stop and stare at stealthed mandos---its obvious you have a wall hack when you do that--LOL. Just move along like you dont see them. And MOST important ---I can tell the hacker in any game by his high kills and low deaths. When I shoot them its funny how mad they get and try to hunt me down--makes it obvious. So, I suggest you learn to die and keep your kills down--go for points. DEVELOP SKILL and you will beat any hacker who doesnt have any ALL the time.
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

25-08-2014, 04:52 AM,
Thumbs Up  RE: A few good ways to not get caught.
Good tips when i get my vip i will use them ! ;D