Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PaySafeCard woes
22-07-2012, 11:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 22-07-2012, 11:21 AM by MMOhax.)
PaySafeCard woes
Hi!

Since PaySafeCard change alot of their rules we now need to have a scan or photo of you card/receipt not just the code.
The important thing is that both codes on the receipt are showing!

PaySafeCard have big trouble with criminal activity now (Ransomware) so they do this to try to get rid of that. It's annoying to both you and me, but nothing we can do about it unfortunently.

At the same time, the system here is changing so we will see quicker handling-times of PSC purchases.

Thank you.
[Image: sitelogo.png]
22-07-2012, 06:56 PM,
RE: PaySafeCard woes
And a little warning from my side:
Since paysafecard is offering purchase with sms in some countries, do not do that.
When they request for a picture of it, you can not give them proof, and they will lock the card.
That actualy happened to me some time ago, and just to let you guys know.
02-08-2012, 04:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2012, 04:04 AM by Margggggg.)
i can got vip with paysafe card ?! dollar ?! how much ?!
and i can got vip from webmoney if i have dollar ...

but your vip is Sad eur !
02-08-2012, 04:36 PM,
you can always transform $ to €.
10 Euro is at this moment 12,25 USD.
08-08-2012, 12:43 AM,
i wait already ca. 30 hours for vip account... they said that i have to wait <24 hUndecided
18-08-2012, 07:19 AM,
Thanks for the info. By codes I hope you mean serial number (right under the payment code) because my receipt is so long those are the only 2 codes on the pic.

Very pleased to hear the quicker handling of PSC purchases, looking forward to my 2nd & 3rd months of VIP =D