Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FREE STUFF
06-10-2012, 10:43 AM,
FREE STUFF
Link Deleted
06-10-2012, 05:56 PM,
RE: FREE STUFF
I don't think we need that kind of links here.. Might be detected.. Virus.. Etc
On top of that, we already got a BC2 hack here so no need to link to an other hack site.
07-10-2012, 04:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012, 04:59 AM by System-Error.)
(06-10-2012, 05:56 PM)Owned Wrote: I don't think we need that kind of links here.. Might be detected.. Virus.. Etc
On top of that, we already got a BC2 hack here so no need to link to an other hack site.

its not a hack its free stuff for CP and Programming and win 7 stuff and cracks for shit its not a Hacking Sit like MMOHAX has its all free stuff and you scan your shit befor you download ill talk to mmohax about it later thanks have a nice day OWNED. + am real life friends with this guy who has this site he is the only one who puts anything on his site,
07-10-2012, 05:17 AM,
(07-10-2012, 04:54 AM)seeing Wrote:
(06-10-2012, 05:56 PM)Owned Wrote: I don't think we need that kind of links here.. Might be detected.. Virus.. Etc

its not a hack its free stuff for CP and Programming and win 7 stuff and cracks for shit its not a Hacking Sit like MMOHAX has its all free stuff and you scan your shit befor you download ill talk to mmohax about it later thanks have a nice day OWNED. + am real life friends with this guy who has this site he is the only one who puts anything on his site,
I thought it was a site with hacks downloadable on it. (Can't read russian or what it is, so didn't understand all). Feel free to talk to MMOhax if you want this posted anyway.

Sorry if i deleted it by mistake, but it's better to delete than to have bad links here Smile

- Owned

07-10-2012, 08:33 AM,
(07-10-2012, 05:17 AM)Owned Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 04:54 AM)seeing Wrote:

I thought it was a site with hacks downloadable on it. (Can't read russian or what it is, so didn't understand all). Feel free to talk to MMOhax if you want this posted anyway.

Sorry if i deleted it by mistake, but it's better to delete than to have bad links here Smile

- Owned

its cool

12-01-2013, 08:25 AM,
I will close this now you have some reasons from Owned!

[Image: thread_closed.gif]
S-Moderator of MMOhax

more than 5 years on MMOhax | Proud S-Moderator of MMOhax

If you have any questions feel free to not send me a Private Message!