Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahoy-ahoy
14-08-2010, 11:03 AM,
Ahoy-ahoy
Hello hello,
usually when I join forums I make an introductory post, so I thought that I would do the same here.
I'm a computer technician who loves listening to music and playing video games.
I've been playing around with different sorts of hacks, bots and various 3rd party video game tools since I was in high school.
But it all started with T-Search as I remember it. Wasn't till much later I saw what someone w/ real programming skills could accomplish if they could hook their own code into video games.
Since then, I just can't get enough.
I don't usually play games w/ hacks in order to win, it's more a curiosity. I like to see how much a person can get away with and how much fun you can have in the process.
With the advent of MMO's, it's become that much more fun!

Anyways, glad I found your website and I can't wait to have some fun with your "hacks"
Already subscribed for VIP Tongue
14-08-2010, 05:17 PM,
RE: Ahoy-ahoy
Hello there. Welcome to the forums.

I too love video games. Mostly Team Fortress 2 and Global Agenda.
14-08-2010, 10:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 14-08-2010, 10:11 PM by phonz.)
I use to play Global Agenda, back in beta and during the initial months of its release.
I didn't mind the PvE maps, but the PvP in the game at the time was kind of BS. Still, overall I did like the game and I was glad to hear that they went "Free to Play".

Also, do I have to PM anyone w/ the Paypal transaction info?
Or will the admin just pickup on the email account I used?
14-08-2010, 11:12 PM,
Hi and welcome to to MMOhax.com, phonz.

Right now the subscriptions have to be accepted manually by me, your account has now been upgraded to VIP and you now have access to the full version of the hack Smile
[Image: sitelogo.png]
15-08-2010, 12:06 AM,
Great Tongue
I just actually started playing around w/ them.
Hehe the vector warp is awesome.
Thanks again.

15-08-2010, 01:16 AM,
Glad you're enjoying it.