Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
how did you get here
19-10-2012, 12:19 AM,
how did you get here
lol i was new to gaming on comeputer and my friend told me to play bfh i was like ok so i downloaded and hoped into a game and i was really bad every time i was getting killed in one shot i was aking how to become better and a player ingame said go to this website and you will be the best in the game forever... and thats where i am today Smile

kinda a long story... lol sorry about that

just leave below how you got here Smile
[Image: ilove2hax.png]
19-10-2012, 12:51 AM,
RE: how did you get here
Well, i was googling for `Battlefield Heroes Aimbot´.
I found all those paid sites, wasn´t interested in that.. Then i saw a site with a Public BFH hack ^^. I was like.. omggzz.. Tongue Then i registered here.
19-10-2012, 04:43 AM,
Well, My Friend say he can see in bfh Invisible players, and how health they have, then he tell me it is MMohax hack, then i just register here, download hack, run cds, and play the game xD
But now publick hack is off ;(
Sorry For My Bad English... xD Big Grin
Im Latvian. xD Big Grin
19-10-2012, 06:00 AM,
Ah so a friend told you Smile does your friend still use MMohax ?
19-10-2012, 06:33 AM,
The 1st of March 2010 I registered the domain with the intention to make a bit of money off of my favorite hobby, gamehacking.

At first it wasn't much.. Website snapshot from 17th May 2010:

Somewhere in the end of May 2010 I put up my Fallen Earth hack for sale and members started coming in etc.

As you can see here: (website snapshot 24th June 2010)

And later did a BFH hack ( )
[Image: sitelogo.png]
19-10-2012, 07:50 AM,
Actually I was pretty good at BFH and made my commando level 30 without using any hacks at all. I started seeing more hackers in the game and realized I wanted a level playing field against them. So I came to MMOhax and started using it. Actually, 90% of each round I do not use the aimbot--the other 10% of the time I am against other hackers. Nothing spells hacker more than a level 14 commando shooting an M95 sniper rifle (slow sniper with lots of recoil) and doing head shot kills in 2 seconds. Those are the ones I go after. Only players who know I have aimbot are the hackers on the other team. Anyway--that's my story. BTW if you pick an aimbot program you might as well go with the best---and MMOhax is the best. Not only because of his programming but also because of his support and assistance whenever someone needs help.
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

22-10-2012, 03:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 22-10-2012, 03:38 AM by armageddon x.)
Umm yea, the days I was still playing that addicting game battlefield heroes.
Well, I went some day on PTE (public test) to test some new stuff, and someone mentioned MMOhax. I registered for joke, and only hacked on some other account I had. I still regret spending much money on bfh, and I am trying to get that money back somehow.
Well, the time I registered on the site, forum was completly full of stupidism. MMOhax was gone to some country, I forgot what it was, but everyone got VIP hack if I remember? idk. anyway, when he came back, I didnt have a lot of stuff to do on the internet (I was trying to stop gaming) so I was quite a lot on forum helping people. I saw Rong was quite busy (he was only active moderator at that time) so I asked MMOhax if he needs someone who would clean a forum a bit. he moved me into moderator group, and I started working Big Grin But it was hard, a lot of people wanted to have free hacks, and a lot of spam was here. I also had an idea how to change threads, and move older ones into seperate subforum, so I asked him, if I can have that permissions, but if I remember correctly I have not ever finished what I have started. But MMOhax is now doing quite good job. And later, he wanted to add paysafecard as his payement option, I voulentered to accept them for him, as I had a lot of friends who were buying them. some time it was going ok, but then added something to prevent money laundry, and my IP has been blocked (it is still, and they still owe 50€ nobody is going to see to me) And after that he found anther automated system, that was a relief for me, as it was taking a lot of time to take that PSC Big Grin. well, since than I am just lurking on forum, and helping when I can, but there are also many great Moderators and Super Moderators who I have met trough the way up, and I know almost all of them (except Owned, but as far as I can see, he is also a great guy).

/edit: remembered the problem, and good thing at the same time was reputation on forum.

Armageddon Big Grin
22-10-2012, 03:58 AM,
Tongue  RE: how did you get here
wow cool story it looks like mmo has grown a long way Tongue

btw i wish i never spent so much money on bfh :S