Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PB Capture Fail? EA can Detect by that now!
13-02-2013, 08:56 AM,
PB Capture Fail? EA can Detect by that now!
Hi to you dear hacker
Well there is a problem, is asteur website here you can see all the captures photos, http://www.pbscreens.com/ then people save now that are visible on the hack battlefield heroes, because all the hackers who use a hack that the hack bypass the screenshot gives a snapshot fail, even now players admintrateur its servers, this save you a hacker, if you leave it for the hack visible on the capture of PB, though his help to your client to remain invisible hack.

so my idea of're removing all the thing that's visible to the capture of PB, PB radarhack gives a proof that you hacker then any thing is to be removed from your menu Thereafter, if any evidence are remove, although PB will only capture your Aim-lock + Nospread which is not visible in the photo captures PB, and then use only aimlock nospread asser would play with a hack really 100% safe.

As in leave the radarhack visible PB capture what is normal it all his way, and he still track with a capture by the black site, I give below.

PS: MMOhax her would be a good idea?
you give a warning to people about the Screen Returns and clear that people need to be protect against the capture of PB, remove all of the evidence that PB can have with their captured images.

13-02-2013, 07:55 PM,
RE: PB Capture Fail? EA can Detect by that now!
I have spoken with MMOhax concerning the PBSS Screen Capture Fail problem and he told me on his next update that he would change it so only a black screen would show (indicative of Windows 7 or some graphics cards). Screen Capture Fail would not be showing up anymore.
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

13-02-2013, 08:41 PM,
does EAsy not know MMohax is the best website they can try all they want but BFH and P4F will for ever be hacked Devil
[Image: ilove2hax.png]
[/align]
13-02-2013, 10:43 PM,
(13-02-2013, 08:41 PM)xRpMx Wrote: does EAsy not know MMohax is the best website they can try all they want but BFH and P4F will for ever be hacked Devil

EA know that MMOhax has good hacks Wink
S-Moderator of MMOhax

more than 5 years on MMOhax | Proud S-Moderator of MMOhax

If you have any questions feel free to not send me a Private Message!

13-02-2013, 11:22 PM,
For what I understand from the features...

Quote:Filter for black screenshots

I believe that this states that black screenshots are deleted.

I'm not 100% sure though.
14-02-2013, 02:19 AM,
No, Coolboy, as owner of 3 servers I can attest that PBSS screenshots are NOT deleted, unless the owner goes in and deletes them himself/herself. Many MMOhax players are getting banned from these servers because of the Screen Capture Failed ---as far as I can see, its only MMOhax that has that error message. Other hack sites have black screenshots (which is NOT definitive of aimbot) and others have none at all (which is crazy).
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

14-02-2013, 03:16 AM,
Nice for the futur update Smile
Cause i dont want got banned by that...!! Smile
banned for blackscreen haha is i got that one time Tongue
im very laught!!

14-02-2013, 09:18 AM,
so to clarify all this. it is not safe to use the hack on main acc ?
[Image: ilove2hax.png]
[/align]
14-02-2013, 07:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 14-02-2013, 07:56 PM by bigkone2001.)
(14-02-2013, 09:18 AM)xRpMx Wrote: so to clarify all this. it is not safe to use the hack on main acc ?

It is very safe to use on main account. Just understand that server admins who use PBSS (Punkbuster Screenshots) can see a black screen that says "Screen Capture Failed" which means 95% of the time its a MMOhax hacker (I do not know of any other aimbot sites that uses this). GGC stream will NOT pick up MMOhax, it is undetected, but you may get banned in PBSS servers. NOTE TO PLAYERS: IF you are in a server you are not familiar with--dont go for the 22 kills and 1 death ratio in one round---it can cause admins to be suspicious enough to look you up.

P.S. I mentioned it previously, but I will elaborate just a bit: Other aimbot programs have PBSS of just a black screen (which could mean anything--not necessarily aimbot). I have seen clear screenshots with slight alteration: some have a red target sight in the middle of their screen. One of the more sophisticated and newest aimbots I have noticed is a completely clean screenshot of the battlefield BUT the screen size is smaller AND their is not level and rank indicator on the top left corner of the screen. That was something my co-owner recently noticed on obvious hackers who were coming into our servers. Then finally, there is actually one aimbot program out there that does NOT mask the aimbot program whatsoever--the boxes around players and radar actually show up in the PBSS!! That is the funniest cause that is clearly a GGC ban if admins decide to submit it to GGC. Anyway, I hope this helps you understand a little of what server admins can see in the PBSS files and why some of you may have been banned from servers. The BEST screenshots would be just a black screen (no screen capture fail) because certain graphics cards do that --it doesnt mean hax.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

14-02-2013, 07:41 PM,
(14-02-2013, 07:38 PM)bigkone2001 Wrote:
(14-02-2013, 09:18 AM)xRpMx Wrote: so to clarify all this. it is not safe to use the hack on main acc ?

It is very safe to use on main account. Just understand that server admins who use PBSS (Punkbuster Screenshots) can see a black screen that says "Screen Capture Failed" which means 95% MMOhax (I do not know of any other aimbot sites that does this). GGC stream will NOT pick up MMOhax, it is undetected, but you may get banned in PBSS servers. NOTE TO PLAYERS: IF you are in a server you are not familiar with--dont go for the 22 kills and 1 death ratio in one round---it can cause admins to be suspicious enough to look you up.

+1