Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tribes Ascend
17-02-2013, 10:53 AM,
Tribes Ascend
Any updates or estimated update for the Tribes Ascend hack?
23-02-2013, 02:30 AM,
RE: Tribes Ascend
Haven't played Tribes in about a month, signed in today to a banned account... Not sure what happened. Been on Steam, Tribes since 2011. Anyone have any info on any patches?
23-02-2013, 05:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 23-02-2013, 05:26 AM by DrLucifer.)
(23-02-2013, 02:30 AM)Wouldbehacker Wrote: Haven't played Tribes in about a month, signed in today to a banned account... Not sure what happened. Been on Steam, Tribes since 2011. Anyone have any info on any patches?

Tribes Ascend Hack
Updated:
Undetected, VIP's test, WIP

Only for vip test!!!
u can get banned!!
just report here ur ban plz!!
MMOhax can look your probleme Smile
and fix issu about your ban!!

23-02-2013, 07:02 AM,
Cpt. do you have game so you can try it? There has been update, and my testing account was banned too. Will check tomorow on other acc.
23-02-2013, 07:13 AM,
(23-02-2013, 07:02 AM)armageddon x Wrote: Cpt. do you have game so you can try it? There has been update, and my testing account was banned too. Will check tomorow on other acc.

hmm not now... Confused

busy other sht!! :S
hmm pm mmohax?

23-02-2013, 12:35 PM,
So im not the only one huh. This sucks.
I was looking at previous posts on the Hi-Rez website, apparently they can look up your kill ratio with each weapon and get fairly accurate results by comparing them to other player averages.

"Your account was in violation of section 3f of the EULA for using cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party technology, software, tools or content designed to modify the Software Product, the Service or Site. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Be aware that Hi-Rez does not ban solely based on user reports without other supporting evidence and we human review all bans. After additional review of the evidence, we stand by the ban."

Keep in mind i haven't played in over a month, so they were probably looking up my stats, no way they could have caught me, "red handed".
Or maybe so old clip they were catching up on. Either way im banned Forever Alone
New games, new hacks now I guess. I really don't wanna leave mmohax either but, i don't play the others. Maybe fallen earth... got tired of that game too.
23-02-2013, 06:25 PM,
I checked again, and It seems, that I made a mistake, as my accounts are not banned.. I didnt play them for arround 2 months tho, but they seem to be ok. So it seems you have been hacking a bit too much :|
24-02-2013, 10:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 24-02-2013, 10:06 AM by DrLucifer.)
(23-02-2013, 06:25 PM)armageddon x Wrote: I checked again, and It seems, that I made a mistake, as my accounts are not banned.. I didnt play them for arround 2 months tho, but they seem to be ok. So it seems you have been hacking a bit too much :|

+1 you need to be calm down with hack... remember you are noob! Smile
dont play your best Wink

abuse to much with hack sure the people is not idiot to say you hack Smile

16-08-2013, 10:13 PM,
There has been update, and my testing account was banned too. Will check tomorow on other acc.

————————————————
Aion Gold
17-08-2013, 06:21 AM,
(16-08-2013, 10:13 PM)csluyuan Wrote: There has been update, and my testing account was banned too. Will check tomorow on other acc.

————————————————
Aion Gold

The game is undetected..