Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who there....code
26-11-2010, 05:03 AM,
Who there....code
FRIENDS of mmo. I meet often guys like usSmile other say hacker.. i say einsteins,hehe. but we must find a way, to know, that we are from mmo,cause we are one comunity and i dont want to fight against my dudes from here! so what we do? MMO can u not find a way to do something in the hax,what let see, that we r from mmo? maybe then we can change heroes and fight 2gether in a team.. think 8 heroes.. all from mmo.. omg what a funny thing. PLZ MMO find a way . I DONT WANT TO FIGHT AGAINST MY MMO DUDES CAUSE I KNOW HOW AWESOME I FIGHT WITH MMO AND I THINK IM NOT THE BEST!
MMO IS THE BEST AND GREETS TO ALL MY DUDES FROM MMO
26-11-2010, 05:42 AM,
RE: Who there....code
Jeah, Big Grin great idea!!
26-11-2010, 10:35 AM,
RE: Who there....code
(26-11-2010, 05:03 AM)gusmaru79 Wrote: FRIENDS of mmo. I meet often guys like usSmile other say hacker.. i say einsteins,hehe. but we must find a way, to know, that we are from mmo,cause we are one comunity and i dont want to fight against my dudes from here! so what we do? MMO can u not find a way to do something in the hax,what let see, that we r from mmo? maybe then we can change heroes and fight 2gether in a team.. think 8 heroes.. all from mmo.. omg what a funny thing. PLZ MMO find a way . I DONT WANT TO FIGHT AGAINST MY MMO DUDES CAUSE I KNOW HOW AWESOME I FIGHT WITH MMO AND I THINK IM NOT THE BEST!
MMO IS THE BEST AND GREETS TO ALL MY DUDES FROM MMO

I sympathize the education system where you are from.