Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion
18-09-2013, 04:45 AM,
suggestion
-Smooth aim for legit gameplay
20-09-2013, 06:11 AM,
RE: suggestion
(18-09-2013, 04:45 AM)amagenoob Wrote: -Smooth aim for legit gameplay

Is there a topic of how to use it and start the hack sorry im new so i dont know everything jet,,
20-09-2013, 06:27 AM,
(20-09-2013, 06:11 AM)sandy Wrote:
(18-09-2013, 04:45 AM)amagenoob Wrote: -Smooth aim for legit gameplay

Is there a topic of how to use it and start the hack sorry im new so i dont know everything jet,,

The Ghost Recon Online hack is VIP only (but there is public hack coming sometime soon), so you need to be VIP first. Then you have to download the file in the latest announcement ("CDS"), run that and login, then select ghost recon online hack and press start.

Happy hacking
20-09-2013, 12:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 20-09-2013, 06:26 PM by sandy.)
I already talk to the coder,
and we had i nice talk

Mabey its also nice to have somthing like, the energie extamina take a long time to fill, mabey its posble to get instand stamina or unlimeted stamina..

i onley have idee's not here to tel you what to do,
But trying to help hihihi.....

Instand stamina.
Unlimeted Ammo
Instand take over A B C spots.

all idee's haha

I also have try the hack now.
and i like it a lot. but there can be some thinks to make it beter.
Like boxes are red, it would be beter if when a enemy is shooteble the box become green, and when its behind a box or wall and not shooteble it stays red.. hope you like the idee.

also aimbot not always aims perfectly on the ennemy.
not a bigg problem it stil do his work.
also it wil be nice if the aimbot onley lock on some one if the ennemy is visible.
and last thing Tongue mabey aim on croshair also wil be a nice thing...

I hope you not mad for asking this.
haha it dont have to be done it is just ideas that i have..

grts and nice hack men credits to you the maker from this hack and credits to the site.....
04-10-2013, 01:17 AM,
Hack work perfectly, aim - it awesome!

But, if possible, do color separation for ESP:
enemy behind a wall \ hideout - red color of box
enemy in sight - yellow color.

I hope you understand me, english is not the native language ._.
14-11-2013, 09:29 AM,
It crashes my game on injection, any idea whats wrong?
15-11-2013, 03:12 AM,
(14-11-2013, 09:29 AM)alexpoo14 Wrote: It crashes my game on injection, any idea whats wrong?

Are you running as administrator?
Make sure you don't have any anti-virus or firewall software that is preventing the hack from starting.
17-11-2013, 01:28 PM,
i want free VIP Smile
23-04-2014, 08:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 23-04-2014, 09:12 AM by Crash39.)
Question about VIP
Greetings!

Tell me please more about VIP system. Do I have to pay every month to be able to use it any time? Or it is possible to subscribe for 1 month and after this period just loose the auto update for this hack?

Thanks for your time and nice solutions!

Crash.

Also I think a good solution would be to release something like light/demo version of this hack. I would definitely make a one time payment transaction for ESP functionality only, since other staff breaks gameplay greatly. Moreover I came to this forum just because I love this game, but tired to fight against cheaters. Hope to get feedback.

Thanks.
23-04-2014, 11:17 AM,
(17-11-2013, 01:28 PM)ronjoseph1231 Wrote: i want free VIP Smile

Sorry but nope
[Image: sitelogo.png]