Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Recon Online VIP hack updated for the latest GRO version
27-09-2013, 08:14 AM,
Ghost Recon Online VIP hack updated for the latest GRO version
Hello hackers,

Ghost Recon Online released an update today that rendered the VIP hack unusable.
The hack has just been updated for the latest version of Ghost Recon Online and should now work with no problems.

Happy hacking Wink
27-09-2013, 10:28 PM,
RE: Ghost Recon Online VIP hack updated for the latest GRO version
So I have now played 3 times 3 times with the hack made ​​a new acc because I was Banned I find the real shit that he "is undetected and I am now banned 3 times in the same WarZ has cost money and Warz ( Bad Englisch but im in rage Mode i payed for this and i think i use the VIP hack and he is undetected )
28-09-2013, 01:34 AM,
RE: Ghost Recon Online VIP hack updated for the latest GRO version
(27-09-2013, 10:28 PM)yoyoyo1234 Wrote: So I have now played 3 times 3 times with the hack made ​​a new acc because I was Banned I find the real shit that he "is undetected and I am now banned 3 times in the same WarZ has cost money and Warz ( Bad Englisch but im in rage Mode i payed for this and i think i use the VIP hack and he is undetected )

The reason you were banned from GRO is because of this
Quote:yoyoyo1234: it's funny but why am I banned ok I play very rough with no recoil and spread o make a MP5 and 50 headshots in the round ^ ^

You play too obviously, GMs are active in this game because it's relatively new. Players report you and then the GMs monitor you - we cannot stop this. We make sure the hack is undetected and that screenshots show up clear, but if a GM is monitoring you then they can see if you hack or not.

Furthermore, the evidence you provided from the WarZ ban was not sufficient to deduce that you was banned for hacking. For one, you was banned permanently - in WarZ this does not happen for first offenders, first they ban for some days, then some weeks, and only then do they ban permanently. Clearly you was banned previously for some other offence, and it is likely that you was permanently banned for committing this same offence.
You did not provide any indication that you was banned for using the hack. The WarZ hack has been used and tested on my account, MMOhax's account, and several other member's accounts, and their accounts are all in the clear.

Thanks