Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Battlefield Heroes VIP hack updated
01-10-2013, 07:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013, 08:43 AM by Samzor.)
Battlefield Heroes VIP hack updated
[Image: XYo7fil.png]
Changes:
  • No spread (while aiming) FIXED
  • Aimbot not aiming at people behind you FIXED
  • Issue with STEALTHED showing when not should also be fixed Smile
  • Aim smooth speed slider added (picture below)

[Image: qdFO51N.png]
Higher value = faster aim! (when "Aim smooth" is ticked)

Happy hacking Beer
01-10-2013, 03:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013, 04:01 PM by yoyoyo1234.)
RE: Battlefield Heroes VIP hack updated
OMG I love You. At the beginning of the hack is only on the distance I have a feeling that does not work the no spread function properly. And If I leave a server crashes my Bfh Exe (No Window Mode). And with the Aim ​​Smoth I maybe still found no difference I'm just too stupid for it to be the Savvy: D Otherwise, you have done a very good job as always. (Googel Translate) i hope it incur any abuse takes Thank You ^^ I have make 3 TEsts i look later i think i make whatever wrong Big Grin
01-10-2013, 05:12 PM,
(01-10-2013, 03:54 PM)yoyoyo1234 Wrote: OMG I love You. At the beginning of the hack is only on the distance I have a feeling that does not work the no spread function properly. And If I leave a server crashes my Bfh Exe (No Window Mode). And with the Aim ​​Smoth I maybe still found no difference I'm just too stupid for it to be the Savvy: D Otherwise, you have done a very good job as always. (Googel Translate) i hope it incur any abuse takes Thank You ^^ I have make 3 TEsts i look later i think i make whatever wrong Big Grin

Yes Aim Smooth slider only works when you click to enable Aim Smooth. Also, No Spread is not perfect because server lag can make it worse, it works better on servers you have less latency with.
I'm not sure why you have crash as you are first to report such to me, I will check it out Smile
Thanks
01-10-2013, 10:12 PM,
I used this hack and i only can see in the middle of my screen where the enemies are but i can't see the real players with stealth, how is that possible and how can you get to that aim smooth? please help me
02-10-2013, 12:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013, 02:00 AM by Samzor.)
You need the VIP Status payed for i think 10 Euro per month
02-10-2013, 01:20 AM,
(01-10-2013, 05:12 PM)Samzor Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 03:54 PM)yoyoyo1234 Wrote: OMG I love You. At the beginning of the hack is only on the distance I have a feeling that does not work the no spread function properly. And If I leave a server crashes my Bfh Exe (No Window Mode). And with the Aim ​​Smoth I maybe still found no difference I'm just too stupid for it to be the Savvy: D Otherwise, you have done a very good job as always. (Googel Translate) i hope it incur any abuse takes Thank You ^^ I have make 3 TEsts i look later i think i make whatever wrong Big Grin

Yes Aim Smooth slider only works when you click to enable Aim Smooth. Also, No Spread is not perfect because server lag can make it worse, it works better on servers you have less latency with.
I'm not sure why you have crash as you are first to report such to me, I will check it out Smile
Thanks

I Test it 2-3ago
Is said true,

u mixed some method to playing and the game Crashing but
Last nite i playing same method and no crash so maybe the Probleme is fixed.

Good work sammy Smile

03-10-2013, 12:32 AM,
Why can't i get in for 1 day free, i want know if it is real or fake,
if it is real than i will buy it
03-10-2013, 12:40 AM,
its real i use the VIP hack for month better years and MMOhax make a NICE JOB
03-10-2013, 01:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013, 01:02 AM by DrLucifer.)
(03-10-2013, 12:32 AM)martijn1224 Wrote: Why can't i get in for 1 day free, i want know if it is real or fake,
if it is real than i will buy it

Lol, Is not Fake body Smile
so many can say you is not fake and the hack work good.
Im one tester for mmohax for BFH.
Sometime. !

i can see you u can buy it and try it more good for see it!! Big Grin

03-10-2013, 06:56 AM,
Thank you. I may purchase vip again soon