Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Tanks Hack?
03-10-2013, 02:14 PM,
World of Tanks Hack?
Any plans to make a World of Tanks hack?? Would be cool to have.
06-10-2013, 06:54 AM,
RE: World of Tanks Hack?
(03-10-2013, 02:14 PM)symptomco Wrote: Any plans to make a World of Tanks hack?? Would be cool to have.

what kind of hacks would you want for that game?
06-10-2013, 08:21 AM,
Maybe an auto target system(aimbot) and definately ESP. Gold hacks are always good too. It's up to you though. I wouldn't do anything more than that. All 3 of these suggestions would attract more gamers to come here and donate for the hack.
06-10-2013, 12:44 PM,
lol thats been tried

As far as I know its not possible to use an ESP because its ALL server sided
possible to use aimbot but ironicly game comes with it but at the same time that is ALSO server sided as you click the mouse<sends packed to server>server calculates your shot>sends packet back to you<your shot is fired.... aim prediction *could* be used but the game actually comes with its own aimbot... your not bloody likely to hit much its all skill.

Gold/Credits are 100% server sided as I said this has all been tried before.

If you really must have a hack perhaps a modified tracer for arty so it would increase the time the tracers are on the map as well as Being bright red for visibility.

long story short you can change your hanger you can mod in tank skins for hitspots you can do alot of things but as for actually cheating hasn't worked so far but if you guys can actually do it charge $50 a month cause no one else has it.
07-10-2013, 01:56 PM,
Still doesnt hurt to try. Gold hacks would probably be the best thing to do.
08-10-2013, 12:09 AM,
It's somewhat impossibile to hack in-game currency.
and by impossibile i mean impossibile.
08-10-2013, 01:48 AM,
(08-10-2013, 12:09 AM)armageddon x Wrote: It's somewhat impossibile to hack in-game currency.

So what do you think can be done?
08-10-2013, 04:33 AM,
(08-10-2013, 01:48 AM)symptomco Wrote:
(08-10-2013, 12:09 AM)armageddon x Wrote: It's somewhat impossibile to hack in-game currency.

So what do you think can be done?

Currency hacks are not possible in online games since they are all server sided. Server sided means that it's all up to server, values, numbers... You can't change values... This is not Facebook game Smile
08-10-2013, 06:45 AM,
(08-10-2013, 04:33 AM)unconnect Wrote: Currency hacks are not possible in online games since they are all server sided. Server sided means that it's all up to server, values, numbers... You can't change values... This is not Facebook game Smile

We already established that, but thanks for repeating it. I asked WHAT ELSE could be done. Cool
09-10-2013, 04:22 AM,
read my response in case you were wondering but to add to it look into player mods that's about as close to a hack as you are going to get...scope magnification mod if you can get it can help theres all kinds of things that help but nothing that actually hacks heck even hitskins are mostly permitted