Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT Restart your BFH hack
12-10-2013, 01:24 AM,
IMPORTANT Restart your BFH hack
[Image: ZNbNUzT.png]

Hello hackers,

There was a silent PB update for BFH that added a new screenshot mechanism, the hack has been updated to protect against this, however, if you are still running the old hack you must restart your Battlefield Heroes immediately to avoid exposing yourself!

Heart
12-10-2013, 04:08 AM,
RE: IMPORTANT Restart your BFH hack
But the old hack are not Disable, against the screenshot?,

make tuto for showing some people what is need to restart it Smile

12-10-2013, 08:49 AM,
(12-10-2013, 04:08 AM)Supporter Wrote: But the old hack are not Disable, against the screenshot?,

By restart I mean close BFH, and then open BFH, then start hack.
13-10-2013, 05:38 PM,
(12-10-2013, 04:08 AM)Supporter Wrote: But the old hack are not Disable, against the screenshot?,

Press Escape Button, disconnect from the server and then close the game... There is also button called Alt+F4... Troll
15-10-2013, 12:10 AM,
i am not able to turn my player left right with the mouse and only turn in a round using the aimbutton so my game isnt able to steer with the mouse realy sks hope youi fix this problem soon thanks for looking in to the problem i was using my mando
15-10-2013, 12:30 AM,
(15-10-2013, 12:10 AM)spitniater Wrote: i am not able to turn my player left right with the mouse and only turn in a round using the aimbutton so my game isnt able to steer with the mouse realy sks hope youi fix this problem soon thanks for looking in to the problem i was using my mando

CDS is working fine. If you are playing mando I suggest you turn off all auto features above the aim key in the menu. Turn your FOV down to 5 and see if that helps. What settings are you using so I can test it out?
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

15-10-2013, 08:21 AM,
i already tryed al of and on keeps thje same and the auto trigger and so on never gets used when i play i wil make xfire video of ity but i have to instal;m everything from xfire back on it and make u a vid first ihave to organize a verry importend ceremony past 6 januari my son and halfbrother both got murdered by my ex my son 5 years old end his little halfbrother 3years 26 november my son would be 6 years old and my college s and friends family satudarah mc come over to join the ceremony and pay the kidds theyr last respect so havent any time to make the vid until december sorry thanks ajnyway regards si
Quote:
Quote:
dney joordens
15-10-2013, 12:21 PM,
(15-10-2013, 08:21 AM)spitniater Wrote: i already tryed al of and on keeps thje same and the auto trigger and so on never gets used when i play i wil make xfire video of ity but i have to instal;m everything from xfire back on it and make u a vid first ihave to organize a verry importend ceremony past 6 januari my son and halfbrother both got murdered by my ex my son 5 years old end his little halfbrother 3years 26 november my son would be 6 years old and my college s and friends family satudarah mc come over to join the ceremony and pay the kidds theyr last respect so havent any time to make the vid until december sorry thanks ajnyway regards si
Quote:
Quote:
dney joordens

My heart goes out to you and your family. How tragic and sad. You take care of business and I will be here when you come back and are ready for me to help you. God Bless.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

09-11-2013, 05:11 AM,
what configuration I have to put on my hack for a gunner? because it does not apply very well when I have leg it or when other player have leg it too Smile
10-11-2013, 02:47 AM,
(09-11-2013, 05:11 AM)diplozor Wrote: what configuration I have to put on my hack for a gunner? because it does not apply very well when I have leg it or when other player have leg it too Smile

I would NOT put on any auto aims or locks---just put FOV to 5 and the rest of your settings that you play with and try that. See if you like that.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu