Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A favor from the Community
14-10-2013, 11:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 14-10-2013, 11:14 AM by bigkone2001.)
A favor from the Community
Please bookmark this server link when you are logged into BFH:
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/book...3c0cec253d (Multiplay::Sticks Burial Place) and pay this douchebag a visit. He seems to thrive on the fact that he found my pbss after the punkbuster update and submitted them to ggc-stream. Now I am receiving endless private messages from him reveling in the fact that he busted me. I will be there also (different account of course). Thank you.
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

30-10-2013, 06:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 30-10-2013, 06:09 AM by bloodbane23.)
RE: A favor from the Community
ehh for you bigcajones I will help you with this problem.
30-10-2013, 10:21 PM,
(30-10-2013, 06:08 AM)bloodbane23 Wrote: ehh for you bigcajones I will help you with this problem.

Much appreciated. Just remember to play like your a "natural"---no shooting players in stealth Smile They do have active admins and mods there--but nothing to worry about. Kill em all--LOL
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

31-10-2013, 09:15 AM,
lol I gots dual panzerhunters one with 3 shots and the other with 2 and one point invested in mark target I seem to be doing quite well.

its especially fun (when you team doesn't destroy em) when an enemy comes at you expecting to kill you and you just teleport away and kill them.

I usually pick 2 spots when I snipe one to snipe from and one to snipe the people at the first spot I chose so when the above happens I can just port far enough away to snipe em.