Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple things about FE features, admin/devs plz read :)
26-11-2013, 09:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013, 09:05 AM by ThatAngryGuy.)
Couple things about FE features, admin/devs plz read :)
First, the "Mega Zoom" which i assume is for the minimap doesn't work (read this elsewhere, and the option doesn't seem to do anything and is seperate from aimsight zoom-hack?).

Is speedhack detectable? I've been using aimbot + running through air a LOT and not banned (GM's are VERY rare now, and are only for major pvp zones and/or if you're reported by another player etc, swings back around to pvp).

Is teleporting detectable? Has anyone tried? It'd be really useful :O!

Seriously, traveling is one of the hardest parts of this game. I wouldn't even need a speedhack if i could get a teleport hack.

Or even a Weight limit hack would be amazing too! If i could carry anything I want I'd be able to farm all living day long and make tons of in-game cash left and right Beer.

Like, the ability to save teleport waypoints would be amazing, and then click + click a button to TP in the menu would be amazing.

Lastly, can we get some sort of "save/load" feature? I customize my settings each time i log in and it gets cumbersome Sad!

With that said, it feels like these forums aren't very active. I hope the Devs are still busy Sad?

Thanks guys :]
27-11-2013, 01:35 AM,
RE: Couple things about FE features, admin/devs plz read :)
(26-11-2013, 09:04 AM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote: First, the "Mega Zoom" which i assume is for the minimap doesn't work (read this elsewhere, and the option doesn't seem to do anything and is seperate from aimsight zoom-hack?).

Mega Zoom is for being able to zoom out from your player (keep scrolling).

(26-11-2013, 09:04 AM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote: Is speedhack detectable? I've been using aimbot + running through air a LOT and not banned (GM's are VERY rare now, and are only for major pvp zones and/or if you're reported by another player etc, swings back around to pvp).

Seriously, traveling is one of the hardest parts of this game. I wouldn't even need a speedhack if i could get a teleport hack.

Previously with this cheat we only offered speed & teleport hacks, however, the developers noticed and took action, these types of hacks are no longer possible directly.

(26-11-2013, 09:04 AM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote: Or even a Weight limit hack would be amazing too! If i could carry anything I want I'd be able to farm all living day long and make tons of in-game cash left and right Beer.

That's a good idea, when we take a look at Fallen Earth again, we will see if that is possible.

(26-11-2013, 09:04 AM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote: Lastly, can we get some sort of "save/load" feature? I customize my settings each time i log in and it gets cumbersome Sad!

This is something we've been thinking of implementing for a while, but we haven't implemented the backend. When this becomes available, we would like there to be an interactive interface accessible through your forum account to modify your settings and share them with other forum users.

(26-11-2013, 09:04 AM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote: With that said, it feels like these forums aren't very active. I hope the Devs are still busy Sad?

Unfortunately there are only 2 developers (myself and MMOhax) who are also responsible for managing the forum and providing tech support.
MMOhax is in full-time work, and also a family to care about.
I am a full-time student who works part time, right now is a busy time for me as I have five big projects due in a couple of weeks and exams beginning in January.
Therefore, right now my main priority is making sure everyone is happy and doesn't have any tech problems, keeping the hacks updated with game updates and responding to PMs/forum posts. When I have some free time I am able to look at upgrading hack features or creating hacks for new games.

(26-11-2013, 09:04 AM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote: Thanks guys :]
Thanks for this thread Beer
30-11-2013, 11:10 AM,
RE: Couple things about FE features, admin/devs plz read :)
(26-11-2013, 09:04 AM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote: With that said, it feels like these forums aren't very active. I hope the Devs are still busy Sad?

Unfortunately there are only 2 developers (myself and MMOhax) who are also responsible for managing the forum and providing tech support.
MMOhax is in full-time work, and also a family to care about.
I am a full-time student who works part time, right now is a busy time for me as I have five big projects due in a couple of weeks and exams beginning in January.
Therefore, right now my main priority is making sure everyone is happy and doesn't have any tech problems, keeping the hacks updated with game updates and responding to PMs/forum posts. When I have some free time I am able to look at upgrading hack features or creating hacks for new games.

IM thankful that we have you and mmohax Smile
we were nothing without you Kiss
and thanks for all your hard work , we know that its a long process
to make new hacks n´stuff Wink

And we the MMoHax Support are there for the member and we clear questions problems and bring the news to you our Boss´s Big Grin

Moderator,Super Moderator,Supporter
Big Grin

Good Night Wink
It´s already 02:12 a.m.
here o;
BB Smile

P.s: I will learn the IT workline and hope to help you out someday! Smile
Programming,Coding,Scripting what you want Big Grin