Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost Recon Phantom updated
13-04-2014, 05:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 14-04-2014, 02:47 AM by Samzor.)
Ghost Recon Phantom updated
[Image: grp_logo.png]

Hey all,

I have just updated the VIP hack for Ghost Recon Phantom - thank you for testing using the VIP Test version and reporting your problems. The issues with the aimbot and aim smooth have now been fixed (please report to me if you get any more problems).
No gunsway has been updated to remove the sway while walking/running and aimbot has been updated to take into account these kinds of sways, e.g. when people shoot at you it moves your aim upwards, the aimbot will now aim down to compensate.
It is recommended you use the aim smooth option (and keep Aim FOV option low <50), as I believe this will help prevent their server side anti-cheat from recognizing an aimbot.

I am not sure whether or not there is still some random crashes, I have not experienced any myself - it's important you report any occurrence of this to me by PM, so that I can try to figure out what may have caused it.

Thanks for your patience and for helping test the hack,
Sam
12-01-2015, 04:29 AM,
Wink  RE: Ghost Recon Phantom updated
thx its epic Big Grin
17-01-2015, 01:45 AM,
RE: Ghost Recon Phantom updated
very good Big Grin