Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How not to get banned.
12-05-2014, 02:25 AM,
How not to get banned.
First things you need to do is changing your mac address and your internet protocol (ip). Don't know how to do that? Google is your friend Wink. Now you create a new account search for a match and when you can play go back to the MMOHAX loader select Ghost Recon Phantom (VIP) and press on START. Now go back to your game you will see a white menu at your left side if not pm Fluxxie for further help. Use these settings to look legit:
[Image: 7jAAyex.png]
Now you will notice that your bullets will spread all over the place, so if you want to use no spread to hit your targets easier I suggest setting your gun to semi or burst and not automatic. Also make sure the aimbot is not set on the head because people will notice really quick that all your bullets went in the head. You can even go further to look legit by shooting sometimes to nowhere were no players are so gm's (gm's= game masters, global moderators). And also make sure you won't look to other players when they are behind walls or other objects. And if people are saying that you are cheating press on delete and play a few minutes legit and then turn on the cheat again. Also make sure you won't get kill streaks of 10 try to die after 3 kills so gm's won't suspect you.
MMOHAX GRP SETTINGS http://imgur.com/j80wKuS.png
MMOHAX BFH SETTINGS http://imgur.com/Jhkcu6o.png
The MMOHAX Staff http://mmohax.com/forums/Announcement-The-MMOhax-Staff
Need help? Send me a message.
12-05-2014, 08:27 AM,
RE: How not to get banned.
Been using this config for about 1 week still not banned i do not use aimbot tho Tongue
12-05-2014, 11:03 AM,
(12-05-2014, 08:27 AM)Fluxxie Wrote: Been using this config for about 1 week still not banned i do not use aimbot tho Tongue

I usually don't use aimbot either. I use no recoil/gun sway usually, toggle aimbot sometimes but not much.
I mostly play shotgun so don't really need the aimbot Smile
[Image: sitelogo.png]
12-05-2014, 12:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014, 04:23 PM by qwert5037.)
I have a question that GMs they can watch our screen?

Or they just judgment by their point of view..?

sometimes, when I closed GRP, my account got suspended after few hours...but not banned in game, I really want to know WHY..??

I'm not in game, but every 5-10 minutes I will trying to log-in loop 5-7 times that nothing happened, so I went to bed~, but when I woke up(about 5-6 Hours) I got suspended...
12-05-2014, 07:27 PM,
(12-05-2014, 12:08 PM)qwert5037 Wrote: I have a question that GMs they can watch our screen?

sometimes, when I closed GRP, my account got suspended after few hours...but not banned in game, I really want to know WHY..??

I'm not in game, but every 5-10 minutes I will trying to log-in loop 5-7 times that nothing happened, so I went to bed~, but when I woke up(about 5-6 Hours) I got suspended...

They can watch at your stats, if your stats have been bad before you started using hack it is obvious that you are hacker.
12-05-2014, 07:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014, 07:47 PM by qwert5037.)
(12-05-2014, 07:27 PM)Unconnect Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 12:08 PM)qwert5037 Wrote: I have a question that GMs they can watch our screen?

They can watch at your stats, if your stats have been bad before you started using hack it is obvious that you are hacker.

what's "stats" mean..?
reports? or..?
it's can be fun...
cuz if I not use my own computer, like at Internet Cafe to use hacks, then many guys will get suspend..?
12-05-2014, 08:02 PM,
(12-05-2014, 07:46 PM)qwert5037 Wrote: what's "stats" mean..?
reports? or..?
it's can be fun...
cuz if I not use my own computer, like at Internet Cafe to use hacks, then many guys will get suspend..?

Stats.. how many kill, death, headshot you have. Ghost Recon Phantoms uses a system called FairFight which mostly looks at "how you play", your stats, etc.
In other games it is also possible to report other players with FairFight, I am not sure about GRP.

They ban accounts, not IP (what I know) so Internet Cafe should be fine.
[Image: sitelogo.png]
12-05-2014, 09:23 PM,
so this game is using punkbuster and fairfight/Fairstupido ? right ?
12-05-2014, 09:37 PM,
(12-05-2014, 09:23 PM)sigmaphi Wrote: so this game is using punkbuster and fairfight/Fairstupido ? right ?

Indeed FF sucks hard if you look legit you won't get banned.
MMOHAX GRP SETTINGS http://imgur.com/j80wKuS.png
MMOHAX BFH SETTINGS http://imgur.com/Jhkcu6o.png
The MMOHAX Staff http://mmohax.com/forums/Announcement-The-MMOhax-Staff
Need help? Send me a message.
12-05-2014, 10:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014, 10:20 PM by sigmaphi.)
(12-05-2014, 09:37 PM)Thing Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 09:23 PM)sigmaphi Wrote: so this game is using punkbuster and fairfight/Fairstupido ? right ?

Indeed FF sucks hard if you look legit you won't get banned.

Thank God this game is free to play lol , I think have been banned over 50 times already , new ip new account lol

(12-05-2014, 08:02 PM)MMOhax Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 07:46 PM)qwert5037 Wrote: what's "stats" mean..?
reports? or..?
it's can be fun...

Stats.. how many kill, death, headshot you have. Ghost Recon Phantoms uses a system called FairFight which mostly looks at "how you play", your stats, etc.
In other games it is also possible to report other players with FairFight, I am not sure about GRP.

They ban accounts, not IP (what I know) so Internet Cafe should be fine.

Hey could you kindly look into maybe adding hitscan into the hack !