Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
open?
11-09-2014, 02:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2014, 02:58 PM by nflstud024.)
open?
This site even open anymore? trying to get a GPR hack, all the threads seem to be outdated and hacks dont work. Will be canceling my subscription, and canceling payment asap if no one responds and hacks are out to date. thanks

by not working i mean once game is loaded, i inject hack says ok and nothing pops up during game. no white screen, tried insert button/delete(turns it off i know), and home button nothing pops up the settings to control hack.
11-09-2014, 03:13 PM,
RE: open?
(11-09-2014, 02:55 PM)nflstud024 Wrote: This site even open anymore? trying to get a GPR hack, all the threads seem to be outdated and hacks dont work. Will be canceling my subscription, and canceling payment asap if no one responds and hacks are out to date. thanks

by not working i mean once game is loaded, i inject hack says ok and nothing pops up during game. no white screen, tried insert button/delete(turns it off i know), and home button nothing pops up the settings to control hack.

To answer your question, mmohax is busy with life problems.
Samzor is busy with college. So it's rare to say when it'll update. Either use another hack on the site or wait a year when they return completely. I don't want anyone wasting money when none of our admins has time to update the hack due to their life problems/college.
[Image: p36bE7y.gif]
[I love the way...she moves those hips!]
[ADULT SWIM]
11-09-2014, 03:47 PM,
ok then, will you be handing me a refund? shouldnt let people purchase with no hacks available, or should at least put detected. since i only have 2 games one not on here using another hack is not an option.

thanks
11-09-2014, 07:42 PM,
(11-09-2014, 03:47 PM)nflstud024 Wrote: ok then, will you be handing me a refund? shouldnt let people purchase with no hacks available, or should at least put detected. since i only have 2 games one not on here using another hack is not an option.

thanks

"Refund Policy
Refunds are only allowed if our products have not been downloaded or used. We have a good tracking system, which determinates to us if you are allowed to be refunded.
If you have downloaded or used our software; no reasons, no claims and no complaints can result in a refund.
This refund policy won't be valid if the payment has been done with PaySafeCard. If you purchase a products with PaySafeCard, no refunds are possible." Sorry bud, and I'm not even an admin.
[ADULT SWIM]
12-09-2014, 02:14 AM,
No need to be sorry, here in the states are Credit Cards are great. I paid for a product and this DOES NOT have the product. I will be calling the CC company and filing a dispute and they will credit the charge back to me. I suggest others do this as well, since I have read many threads on here and it almost seems this site is a scam. I understand people have life issues and are busy. If this is the case then maybe this website should take a break and shutdown for a while. You all take care.

thanks.
12-09-2014, 03:41 AM,
(12-09-2014, 02:14 AM)nflstud024 Wrote: No need to be sorry, here in the states are Credit Cards are great. I paid for a product and this DOES NOT have the product. I will be calling the CC company and filing a dispute and they will credit the charge back to me. I suggest others do this as well, since I have read many threads on here and it almost seems this site is a scam. I understand people have life issues and are busy. If this is the case then maybe this website should take a break and shutdown for a while. You all take care.

thanks.

Lol you 11 year old or something? MMOHAX is moving back to Sweden also is this a ddos threat? If so prepare to get your ass banned. We can't do anything about it that you can not read or want to read. Status says updating, all of threads saying it's outdated. You know the admin will win because you pressed agreed.
MMOHAX GRP SETTINGS http://imgur.com/j80wKuS.png
MMOHAX BFH SETTINGS http://imgur.com/Jhkcu6o.png
The MMOHAX Staff http://mmohax.com/forums/Announcement-The-MMOhax-Staff
Need help? Send me a message.
12-09-2014, 05:01 AM,
(12-09-2014, 02:14 AM)nflstud024 Wrote: No need to be sorry, here in the states are Credit Cards are great. I paid for a product and this DOES NOT have the product. I will be calling the CC company and filing a dispute and they will credit the charge back to me. I suggest others do this as well, since I have read many threads on here and it almost seems this site is a scam. I understand people have life issues and are busy. If this is the case then maybe this website should take a break and shutdown for a while. You all take care.

thanks.

Not really a scam. I've requested hacks for crimecraft and was granted it. Find me a website where someone makes you hacks specially server sided ones. Everyone be saying it's impossible to do server side hacks. Samzor is a great coder and he doesn't scam.
[ADULT SWIM]
12-09-2014, 09:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2014, 09:46 AM by nflstud024.)
using "Scam" was a wrong choice for words sorry, and being banned for speaking my mind so be it. Nothing against this site, it may be amazing. Just seen most threads are out of date with no action on them, as for GRP it shows nothing that it is outdated or detected that is why i bought the membership. Everything I read lead me to believe it was working. I'm just stating a fact, anything that you buy in this world, if you purchase something and you get home and it doesn't work what would you do? return it or protest to get your refund, that is all im saying. lmao 11 years old hahaha comments like this lead me to believe this site is for people 11 and younger.

Just checked....
one of the posts in the GRP forums is " GRP HAS BEEN UPDATED" lmao
less then a month ago. so based off this thread alone, I would of purchased a VIP account.
12-09-2014, 04:49 PM,
(12-09-2014, 09:42 AM)nflstud024 Wrote: using "Scam" was a wrong choice for words sorry, and being banned for speaking my mind so be it. Nothing against this site, it may be amazing. Just seen most threads are out of date with no action on them, as for GRP it shows nothing that it is outdated or detected that is why i bought the membership. Everything I read lead me to believe it was working. I'm just stating a fact, anything that you buy in this world, if you purchase something and you get home and it doesn't work what would you do? return it or protest to get your refund, that is all im saying. lmao 11 years old hahaha comments like this lead me to believe this site is for people 11 and younger.

Just checked....
one of the posts in the GRP forums is " GRP HAS BEEN UPDATED" lmao
less then a month ago. so based off this thread alone, I would of purchased a VIP account.

Sure you can say what is in your mind... But you said it like you would ddos the site. Also the MOST RECENT topics in the GRP section say it's OUTDATED. The STATUS says updating also there is a thread stickied CALLED READ ME. We can't do anything about it that you refuse to read the most important things like the status.
MMOHAX GRP SETTINGS http://imgur.com/j80wKuS.png
MMOHAX BFH SETTINGS http://imgur.com/Jhkcu6o.png
The MMOHAX Staff http://mmohax.com/forums/Announcement-The-MMOhax-Staff
Need help? Send me a message.
14-09-2014, 10:56 AM,
Well its ok, I seen a post that says it works. Id suggest deleting that post since it is outdated. I have protested the funds, and it will be returned sunday. wish this site the best, thanks for "trying"