Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
BFHeroes launcher.
31-01-2011, 08:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2011, 06:23 AM by hickscorp.)
BFHeroes launcher.
Hello Smile

i've been reading the post here: http://mmohax.com/forums/forum-26.html
And i have made for myself a more elaborated launcher: It handles multiple accounts, and the code is more clean.

Please note: it's not a hack, i'm not interested in hacks of any sorts. Don't ask me anything un-related to this program. i won't answer Smile

Feel free to run any virus check on the EXE, or just compile it yourself after checking the code if you prefer (If there is a moderator / power-user around, please validate my file so users know there is nothing risky about it).
If you'd like to see more features added, just leave a message on this thread.

Have fun!
Me.

EDIT (03 feb. 2011): The tool now supports language selection. Download it here (Link updated): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=US523BLK
31-01-2011, 10:34 PM,
RE: BFHeroes launcher.
Can you please add a language-choose button? I play in German, so the Launcher is useless for me Sad
01-02-2011, 05:50 AM,
(31-01-2011, 10:34 PM)Climuff Wrote: Can you please add a language-choose button? I play in German, so the Launcher is useless for me Sad

thats right but very nice idea! i like it!
[Image: n6qgkk.jpg]
01-02-2011, 08:30 AM,
So, this allows me to be able to run both of my BFH accounts at the same time? My question is, How would you be able to play with both at the same time?
04-02-2011, 06:24 AM,
See updated first post, now language selection is supported in version 1.1.0.0. For multiclient, read first post. It's not a hack. i don't know about hacks. i don't want to know about them. Ever. Smile
04-02-2011, 07:24 AM,
I have error: Game path not found in Registry
04-02-2011, 11:14 AM,
(04-02-2011, 07:24 AM)Climuff Wrote: I have error: Game path not found in Registry
Make sure the windows service "Remote Registry" is in "Automatic" mode and is started. My program looks in two places in registry to know where your game is, and this feature can't work if this Remote Registry service isn't running locally.
10-03-2011, 02:33 AM,
Hello dude your program seems to be very good but all the time i got this error "Game path not found in Registry" like the previous guy . I have even tried to turn on 'Remote Registry in Automatic' but i got the same shit .

So if you would like to give me a solution . Thanks in advance