Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4 Average
A Tip for When Aiming
05-02-2011, 02:41 AM,
A Tip for When Aiming
I have noticed this and I think you guys should know as well. When using your Commando, you will find that you will always keep your aiming at the head only, but you should also think about having your cursor for the hacks over the "Aim at Head" option. Whenever you are knifing, pistoling, or using an SMG or an MG, you should have this on the Off position. I find that I am usually going with my Stephan's Sharpshooter and my Gerhart's Greatest. Whenever I go pistoling, I just press the right arrow key while I have the "Aim at Head" option selected. This allows me to get more hits than when aiming at the head.

Of course, this is not always the case. When pistoling, you should watch at whether you have it on "aim at Head" or body. When the person is out in the open, ALWAYS have it on Aim at Body. When the enemy is couching behind a wall with just a little bit of head showing, you should have it on "Aim at Head." If this doesn't work, there is always the last resort of going without hacks to get that little part that sticks out.

Just a little tip in case others have not figured this out yet. Have fun hacking!
05-02-2011, 02:30 PM,
RE: A Tip for When Aiming
I've noticed this too ! Big Grin
06-02-2011, 07:29 AM,
yeah duh, thats kinda obvious.

sry to put ot like this......

yours
08-02-2011, 01:31 AM,
how can u change the position of aiming anyway,in the public hack NOT VIP ??
14-02-2011, 07:29 AM,
how do u set it to aim for head bc mine says NO next to it
15-02-2011, 12:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 15-02-2011, 12:59 AM by ihax.)
Use the arrow keys [up] & [down] to select an option. Then, use the arrow keys [left] & [right] to activate or deactivate the option. Also, if you don't like seeing the blue options in-game, press [Insert].

As for you, Girpon, I am glad that you know this, but not everyone knows this. People like Cheese052898 is an example of someone who does not know all the tricks to hacking. You may be a VIP, but don't go around acting as if it's a right to bash noobs, which is pretty fun in-game Tongue.
27-02-2011, 09:18 PM,
i can not download .s
28-02-2011, 11:26 AM,
That's because there isn't one.
28-02-2011, 11:57 PM,
huh is the public hack deleted, if so explain why pls.....
01-03-2011, 11:38 AM,
What do you mean, "deleted"?