Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dont trust unconnect
05-06-2011, 03:27 AM,
Dont trust unconnect
dont trust unconect at anything. he stolen my backup acount. good that i given them my main acc with bf.... he doesent have anything, not the bf genetarot, NOT ANYTHING!
05-06-2011, 03:33 AM,
RE: Dont trust unconnect
this is hard thing to say... he is registerd on uc forums too. can you give proove?
05-06-2011, 03:42 AM,
i gave him my acc(second ofc without bf, my other has bf) and the next day i try to login and i cant
05-06-2011, 03:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2011, 03:53 AM by Unconnect.)
i stole your account ? are you seriously damaged ?
you did not give me your account n00b , you son of the bitc*
pinis Wrote:i saw your tread... is it for free?

free , just need your account for the code , because then you can sell this code Idea

i wont give u my acc mail and pass beacuse my acc got stolen 2 times and i need bf beacuse my past 2 acc-s had together 20K

you are getting for free noob Idea

-.-" ... pls can u gove me somecodes.... btw i can give u one acc to put bf on.... lalelilolu@net.hr and the pass is baseforfunxD

but the problem is that i trust nobody as u see(u know why)...... u can trust me that i will not sell it to nobody ... and besides, you want my acc for to enter the codes and u hax at bfh..... the thing is i dont..... im fair and i try to get bf and dr. pepper codes on this site... Tongue

Our ''Trade'' is canceled by You Smile

here you go our PM
05-06-2011, 03:56 AM,
why then i can login my acc...
05-06-2011, 03:58 AM,
talk to ea support chat..
05-06-2011, 03:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2011, 04:00 AM by Unconnect.)
(05-06-2011, 03:56 AM)pinis Wrote: why then i can login my acc...

are you a seriously damaged ? when did you say your email and password ? fuck u bitch !!!! you are layer !!!
(05-06-2011, 03:58 AM)armageddon x Wrote: talk to ea support chat..
IT never gave me it's password and email he is only layer bitch :exclamation:

05-06-2011, 04:06 AM,
pinis Wrote:

unconnect Wrote:

pinis Wrote:

unconnect Wrote:

pinis Wrote:

unconnect Wrote:

free , just need your account for the code , because then you can sell this code Idea

i wont give u my acc mail and pass beacuse my acc got stolen 2 times and i need bf beacuse my past 2 acc-s had together 20K

-.-" ... pls can u gove me somecodes.... btw i can give u one acc to put bf on.... lalelilolu@net.hr and the pass is baseforfunxD

but the problem is that i trust nobody as u see(u know why)...... u can trust me that i will not sell it to nobody ... and besides, you want my acc for to enter the codes and u hax at bfh..... the thing is i dont..... im fair and i try to get bf and dr. pepper codes on this site... Tongue

pls can u give me some codes?... i rly need them.... or i can give u a acc..... vorpenvorpen@gmail.com passs is bfhtomislav
and lalelilolu@net.hr pass is baseforfunxD
05-06-2011, 04:08 AM,
man.... you are vorpen?
whats ur ingame name?
05-06-2011, 04:08 AM,
(05-06-2011, 04:06 AM)pinis Wrote: pinis Wrote:

unconnect Wrote:

pinis Wrote:

unconnect Wrote:

pinis Wrote:

unconnect Wrote:

pls can u give me some codes?... i rly need them.... or i can give u a acc..... vorpenvorpen@gmail.com passs is bfhtomislav
and lalelilolu@net.hr pass is baseforfunxD
then you can't log in ? you never gave me them ! fuck you son of the bitch layer !