Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Are you banned by GGC? Read this!
23-06-2011, 11:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2011, 03:53 PM by excavasion.)
Are you banned by GGC? Read this!
Hello. I know a lot of people who are very scared from GGC Stream because they always think "If I hack, I will get banned and I will never play BFH again!" or "Oh nooooooo! I am banned by GGC! F*ck hacks (Starting crying)". So I made this topic to tell you not to be worried.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am now banned by GGC Stream about 3-4 months and I still can play is some servers. I only can't play in i3D and some of the other BFH servers. When I click Play Now and I see that I am joining in a i3D server or a server which is using GGC I just press the ESC button a few times to quit joining the server. Then, I re-press the Play Now button and if I see that I join in a Salty Pretzels server or a server which isn't using GGC I go on and enjoy hacking the game. If you join in a i3D server from your fault you again mustn't be scared! You will only be kicked by PunkBuster or GGC Stream and you will be redirected to the game, then, just press Play Now again and find a Salty Pretzels, a 4netplayers.de, a GAMESERVERS.MULTIPLAY.CO.UK or an Eliott Ness server, then you won't be kicked Smile

Never get scared by GGC! It only kicks you from i3D and some more servers. Nothing more.

Something more to make you feel better: When you click Play Now, the 80% you will join in a salty pretzels or a 4netplayers.de server. So, you are able to hack without to get kicked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope I made you feel better after reading this topic Smile
24-06-2011, 02:43 AM,
RE: Are you banned by GGC? Read this!
like i was banned on this forum for week xD
24-06-2011, 04:23 AM,
Big Grin  RE: Are you banned by GGC? Read this!
i cant even start the cheat example i select to play cheat on bfh (i tried vip AND public) but then my bfh is not responding... i open it again cds closes

would really apreaciate help Sad Confused Huh
24-06-2011, 09:42 AM,
I can't use the hack either, it says nothing but, when I hit insert too change my setting's it won't pull it up at all, before it was giving me a alert. But it just stopped that.
24-06-2011, 06:23 PM,
First, open the hack with: Right Click > Run as Administrator.

1. Choose the game you want to hack [Example: Battlefield Heroes (Public)]
2. Open the game you chose. (Example: Battlefield Heroes)
3. The hack will be auto active.

If not, contact MMOhax Support. I don't know much about this hack, I am using a lot of hacks.
25-06-2011, 02:57 AM,
Thanks man for the info and pls join me on one of my plays on bfh . I will reward u for the help ;-)
25-06-2011, 05:07 AM,
Not like i cant go to ggc stream srvers i cant also go to servers that admin can see cause then when i aim it kicks me for ping too high...[/size]
25-06-2011, 06:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2011, 03:47 PM by excavasion.)
(25-06-2011, 05:07 AM)guste16 Wrote: Not like i cant go to ggc stream srvers i cant also go to servers that admin can see cause then when i aim it kicks me for ping too high...[/size]

You really can't join in the GGC Stream servers but as I said above, the 80% of the BFH Servers are the server you can join. (List of these servers below)

1. Salty Pretzels
2. 4netplayers.de
3. Eliott Ness
4. GAMESERVERS.MULTIPLAY.CO.UK
(25-06-2011, 02:57 AM)Zeronatural Wrote: Thanks man for the info and pls join me on one of my plays on bfh . I will reward u for the help ;-)

No problem mate! Smile Please check my GameHax website - www.sof2.gr - It is a new site so I don't think that you will find a lot of hacks. Every Registered Member can post new hacks in the Hacks forum of the Games / Gamehacking category.
25-06-2011, 11:47 PM,
thats funny cuz i dont even get kicked by GGC Stream lolz
01-07-2011, 03:49 PM,
(25-06-2011, 11:47 PM)guste16 Wrote: thats funny cuz i dont even get kicked by GGC Stream lolz

So your hacks are undetected ... Most of the hacks write that they are undetected while they're not. I use undetected hacks, in the hack information but detected in the hack action Wink I am banned, and I can still play Smile