Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hacker report on BFH
03-08-2011, 04:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2011, 04:48 PM by Checker358.)
Shocked  Hacker report on BFH
There is a hacker report on BFH forum. some1 says that some1 hacked with mmohax
liink: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...ght=mmohax
03-08-2011, 08:18 PM,
RE: Hacker report on BFH
THATS all cause some PEOPLE here open says,when they play: I HACK..WITH MMOHAX.COM..!U CAN DO NOTHING,cause the hack never found!
BUT what is, when they check, THAT mmohax IS the best hack and start to defend only THESE hack?
ITS the best hack.i play months now with it and NEVER be kicked or so, BUT i play normal! I DONT have 10000 headshoots or be always the first with 39 kills or so! I dont think, that they can do something against THIS awesome hack! OK, on 1 side its making popular the mmohax and it were good,when they all COME and take the VIP-Membership(sry dont have it myself,but paiment i cant,no cc and b.zip), but on the other side.bfh, ea and so recordnice,THAT mmo is the best and that CAN be dangerous! (its only MY thinking!!!) BUT still ...
MMOHAX the Best
FU..s the REST !!!
04-08-2011, 01:31 AM,
Lol take hacking as revenge on ppl whoved hacked ur games, and for pesky VIPs always kiking u out of server^^
23-08-2011, 10:21 PM,
what if your ip adress is banned?
23-08-2011, 10:57 PM,
and now can i dont aimbot white mmohax?