Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
CrimeCraft Hack taken down
09-08-2011, 08:46 AM,
CrimeCraft Hack taken down
CrimeCraft hack will be offline until I'm able to test it throughly.

Since reports in this forum about this hack being detected, I'm going to be testing it over a longer period of time.

If you think different, please write here Smile
[Image: sitelogo.png]
10-08-2011, 01:51 AM,
RE: CrimeCraft Hack taken down
Thanks man!
12-08-2011, 01:21 AM,
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
YES Big Grin
hope it dont take to long Smile
i like MMOhax hacks Big Grin ( were is the "i like" botton ? Big Grin ahaha )
22-08-2011, 01:52 PM,
Hi all,

I'm wondering with you guys are going to bring back CrimeCraft hack soon and, if possible, have any ETA?
I just started playing this game due MMOhax and I'm really enjoying it... Sad because when I had just finish to download the game and install it, the CrimeCraft option on MMOhaxCDS had been removed o0.
By the way, nice working on the hacks...
I'll be waiting for news ^^
25-08-2011, 09:21 PM,
And when will hack for CrimeCraft?
26-08-2011, 05:36 PM,
When you will run crimecraft hack i will give you 5€ xD If I dont ban me Big Grin
Thx men for your work.
30-08-2011, 04:23 PM,
Yah MMOhax,please fix it my friend Smile
Only you gave us nice free hacks Wink

Thanks in advanced and take care friend.
31-08-2011, 06:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 31-08-2011, 07:00 AM by Moxizuki.)
Aloha, i'm new on the comunity, i want good and funny moments on the site. Oh! And thx for hax :D

I'm having little problem. When i start MMOhaxCDS the option of CrimeCraft dont appear, that is for the update or i need to instal any program more? :)

Thx for help
Att: Moxi~
03-09-2011, 07:57 AM,
(31-08-2011, 06:59 AM)Moxizuki Wrote: Aloha, i'm new on the comunity, i want good and funny moments on the site. Oh! And thx for hax Big Grin

I'm having little problem. When i start MMOhaxCDS the option of CrimeCraft dont appear, that is for the update or i need to instal any program more? Smile

Thx for help
Att: Moxi~

That's because CC hack got outdated and MMOhax is working on that so we can use it again. I hope that he can fix it soon, I'm very anxious for it...
06-09-2011, 08:21 AM,
Heart  RE: CrimeCraft Hack taken down

i was just wondering how long is it going to be befor the new crimecraft mmohax was going to be back in working order?

It bin abought six months aready.

an Thanks for all u do for the community

Badass...