Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Tips on hacking BFH [ll]
16-08-2011, 11:16 AM,
Tips on hacking BFH [ll]
I was thinking bout my last bfh post and saw the new tips ppl have made.
As for my last tips i add these, Aim at head: Do not use very often cause if people look at your profile they see like my last banned account Headshots 3697 or what ever you have. As for stealthers, get em to low HP and if there on a normal sniping place Lighthouse,church tower and all shoot shots without aim and then aim, if they say you hacked, you can easily say you shot randomly. Gunner Aim bots, use long range weapons to make sure u can use the bot enough to hit commandos. Soldiers: there is a problem with them using high rate of fire weapons with a short range. Hard to shoot commandos or even aim at them when your at a distance. That is something they should actually fix on the aimbot. As for the people in planes. The best one to use against em is the gunner, commando recommended with high damage sniper guns. People in tanks, always say it in team so they can take it, for commandos use troop traps near you all the time, when in the towers or church towers with ladders set a trap before and after climbing and set more and more as you can. Fun way to kill noobs Big Grin. They should add a aimbot to the rocket launcher. For final, i have a problem with aimbot, it aims next to the head,body when he is not moving and i cant hit him D: wich ends up in my death. Thank you guys hope these help.
17-08-2011, 10:51 PM,
RE: Tips on hacking BFH [ll]
I NEED A LICENCE KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18-08-2011, 03:39 PM,
Bfhgamer: please dont write in capital letters, and you dont need a licence key, just update the hack.
19-08-2011, 04:18 AM,
(18-08-2011, 03:39 PM)armageddon x Wrote: Bfhgamer: please dont write in capital letters, and you dont need a licence key, just update the hack.

what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
19-08-2011, 06:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-08-2011, 06:05 PM by excavasion.)
BfHGaMeR22,

1. Go to http://mmohax.com/cds.zip
2. Delete the MMOhax.exe file you have right now and extract the cds.zip you just downloaded, in your desktop.
3. Right click on your new MMOhax.exe file and choose "Run as Administrator" if you are using Windows 7/Windows Vista
4. Login
5. Start your game
6. Choose the game you started from the MMOhax.exe
7. Happy hacking and if you didn't understand please ask MMOhax and DON'T make silly topics like "I need a license key" or so.
23-08-2011, 08:07 AM,
this close me the game Mouth shut what is the problems guys ?
21-12-2011, 08:03 AM,
it says it has a heuristic virus
21-12-2011, 10:53 AM,
turn your antivirus off it's no virus
21-12-2011, 01:17 PM,
What happend with MMOHAX desing?? when i start the hack menu to select the game MMOHAX looks lame ¬_¬
22-12-2011, 03:52 AM,
It's just a design.