Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thx MMOhax
29-08-2011, 01:27 AM,
Thx MMOhax
thx for the nice hack boys of mmohax but how do you get VIP? It is crazy that it is undetected. So that was it

Greetz class
(i have a problem too my old profile is hacked and now i'm starting all over again :,(. i have the email adres of the hacker that changed the email to logg in on bfh can you boys help?)
21-09-2011, 07:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-09-2011, 07:56 AM by fallon0ver.)
RE: Thx MMOhax
i got banned from warinc. i bought gold creds, so i but a claim into paypal and they said

"Hello,

Your account was frozen because you were caught using a cheat that allows to see enemies through walls.

Please do not use cheats!

Because this is a first time we caught you, we made your account active again. But if you will cheat again, we will ban your account forever. And because this is against EULA, you will not be able to get refund for any payments that you made on that account.

-WarInc Support"
sorted...
21-09-2011, 08:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-09-2011, 08:22 AM by MMOhax.)
Write back to them and say that you haven't hacked, there must be some other reason for the ban.

Only proof they can have is what other people say.
[Image: sitelogo.png]
21-09-2011, 02:45 PM,
So how did they got the idea on the first place?
They are afraid to ban people, that pay to them, cuz otherwise on EA, you wouldnt get anything back.
Its good, that game isnt so popular yet.

Ask them for proof.
21-09-2011, 07:25 PM,
(21-09-2011, 07:56 AM)fallon0ver Wrote: i got banned from warinc. i bought gold creds, so i but a claim into paypal and they said

"Hello,

Your account was frozen because you were caught using a cheat that allows to see enemies through walls.

Please do not use cheats!

Because this is a first time we caught you, we made your account active again. But if you will cheat again, we will ban your account forever. And because this is against EULA, you will not be able to get refund for any payments that you made on that account.

-WarInc Support"
sorted...

ohh scary but didn't saw this problem in bfh ever

26-10-2011, 11:28 PM,
Yeah class i have the same problem with my same account (and i know you), our account is hacked by a email: hacke4free@hotmail.co.nz so anyone have idea to have our account back? Sad
13-11-2011, 12:34 AM,
Yeah great hack MMOhax