Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apb Reloaded Hack Video
01-10-2011, 06:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 31-12-2011, 07:30 PM by hamburg18.)
Video  Apb Reloaded Hack Video

Troll
[Image: matrix_0009.gif]
01-10-2011, 07:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2011, 07:58 PM by armageddon x.)
RE: Apb Realoaded Hack Video
what is the point of this game anyway?

They seem to have a ban wave yesterday, was anyone affected?
02-10-2011, 03:30 AM,
(01-10-2011, 07:52 PM)armageddon x Wrote: what is the point of this game anyway?

Not me,

I played yesterday with the hack,And about 3 minutes ago from now while im posting, I logged out and back in to be sure. But i still was able to login,so there is not really a major problem for me...

(I hope it will stay this way =D)

02-10-2011, 03:37 AM,
(02-10-2011, 03:30 AM)scheleschutter Wrote:
(01-10-2011, 07:52 PM)armageddon x Wrote: what is the point of this game anyway?

Not me,

I played yesterday with the hack,And about 3 minutes ago from now while im posting, I logged out and back in to be sure. But i still was able to login,so there is not really a major problem for me...

its good, that this community isnt too big. I checked their site, and saw a few screenshots of hacking sites... Tongue

read the post on their site. Its kinda funny.

02-10-2011, 07:20 AM,
(02-10-2011, 03:37 AM)armageddon x Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 03:30 AM)scheleschutter Wrote:

Not me,

Yes small community indeed,cuzz this is not a major hack it wont be detected as quick as the 3 majors. What a pity aimbot is going to be vip....

I cannot pay for vip due to payment options...

But if they will add that we can pay for example with a wall-ie card ,,, dont know if thats familiar with some of you,but it is money on a card and you can pay with that,,, you have it on the gamersfirst.com site too,very helpfull for people like me who dont use paypall and shit(im 15)

i lOVE THIS hack,but its gonna be vip,, either they shouldt make it vip or they should add more payment options, i think if you would add like wall-ie card or ideal or something alot more people would buy vip....

(Long story i know,i dont really care)

And if you need any testers for apb hacks,im here for you all.

Kind regards...

its good, that this community isnt too big. I checked their site, and saw a few screenshots of hacking sites... Tongue

read the post on their site. Its kinda funny.

23-12-2011, 11:58 PM,
nice game
24-12-2011, 12:20 AM,
yes thankfully this site is not well known to evenbalance or g1. I have an account that I've been raging on for a week now and still no ban.