Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which servers are safe?
07-10-2011, 04:38 AM,
Which servers are safe?
i have been told to stay away from ggc servers but some im not sure of. Wondering if we could start a list of servers that are safe to go to. Make it easier to get into a server if i had more to choose from. I know alot of u say that it doesnt matter but i realy dont want to get banned. thanks
07-10-2011, 06:26 AM,
RE: Which servers are safe?
This Dont Go With What U Saying But Make Some Hack For Public That Has The Aim For Head VIP Get All THE HACK!
07-10-2011, 06:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2011, 06:42 AM by bigkone2001.)
(07-10-2011, 04:38 AM)traybing Wrote: i have been told to stay away from ggc servers but some im not sure of. Wondering if we could start a list of servers that are safe to go to. Make it easier to get into a server if i had more to choose from. I know alot of u say that it doesnt matter but i realy dont want to get banned. thanks

Excellent idea. We ought to have our own underground server that is hacker friendly. We could call it MMOhax's Mayhem (just kidding). But seriously, a link with all "safe" servers is a great idea.
(07-10-2011, 06:26 AM)likeahacker Wrote: This Dont Go With What U Saying But Make Some Hack For Public That Has The Aim For Head VIP Get All THE HACK!

Does every new thread have to have freeloaders posting on it? We know this dont go with what we saying that's why you should post somewhere else. Maybe another website. Sad
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

07-10-2011, 07:45 AM,
all are safe Big Grin its undected on all servers
07-10-2011, 09:10 AM,
So it wont detect me on ggc or u being sarcastic.
07-10-2011, 03:01 PM,
(07-10-2011, 09:10 AM)traybing Wrote: So it wont detect me on ggc or u being sarcastic.

Well, sometimes there can detect you (around 5% chance)
but, if you get detected on GGC server, you get banned for all ggc server (and it sucks)
if you play on server without ggc (ea server, salty pretzels,....
there is almost no chance you get banned, and if you do, probably server admin banned you only on one server