Sorry, you don't have access to the chatbox yet, VIPs and people with more than 2 posts get access to the chatbox :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all BFH Hackers:
18-10-2011, 01:02 AM,
To all BFH Hackers:
Here is a useful link: http://bfh.utrymmet.se/. It will help you guys to stay low and under the radar. Avoid ones that say GGC and PB Screenshots. Please note that Armageddon X has informed me that only about 5% of the admins who have PB screenshot availability know how to use it. But still, why take that 5% chance? And remember, most hackers get caught because they make it obvious, or worse, brag about it. Always deny and do not hesitate to die if your kills are getting high. Do NOT kill stealthed players either, if they are recording with Fraps or Xfire they will have proof and a player ban will ensue. Hope this helps you all. Big Grin
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

18-10-2011, 03:05 AM,
RE: To all BFH Hackers:
Thanks Big Grin
18-10-2011, 05:51 AM,
(18-10-2011, 03:05 AM)BFH-Haxor Wrote: Thanks Big Grin

No problem. I reference this site often.
The Art of War, Sun Tzu

18-10-2011, 03:02 PM,
(18-10-2011, 05:51 AM)bigkone2001 Wrote:
(18-10-2011, 03:05 AM)BFH-Haxor Wrote: Thanks Big Grin

No problem. I reference this site often.

how trusted can be that site?
because I think one servers information is all wrong.
18-10-2011, 07:17 PM,
Can I play on my banned hero on those servers without GGC? that would be great!
18-10-2011, 07:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-10-2011, 08:23 PM by bigkone2001.)
Quote:how trusted can be that site?
because I think one servers information is all wrong.

This is an admin tool that gives an overall view of what is going on in servers. Not all servers are represented, but the ones that are in this list have accurate information (from the last update the admin gave).

(18-10-2011, 07:17 PM)xHacker. Wrote: Can I play on my banned hero on those servers without GGC? that would be great!

Try it. Hopefully you can. Big Grin
Here is a new thread from the BFH forum posted yesterday: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...tid=273451.
It is a modified tool for admins to better catch cheaters, however, reading from other admins it is a pain in the ass to implement. I hope it continues to be. Big Grin
The Art of War, Sun Tzu